Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 4:15:08 PM EDT
Here it is 20:00 and the best fucking thing on network TV is "I'm a celebrity get me out of here."

This is
just fucking disgraceful. What a bunch of crap. Who is watching this
shit.Then there's "So you think you can dance." Then there is that Who
wants to be a model show with that stupid cunt Tyra.

Is America brain dead? Don't answer it's a rhetorical question. Oh well I guess I'll have to stay on Arfcom.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
In my area, 32% of adults are functionally illiterate.

Figure it out.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:17:22 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not all as good as Family Guy, huh?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Well over a year television free.

I spend a little bit of time online each day, checking email, surfing ARFCOM and such.  Beyond that, any free time is spent outdoors.

Things are much, much better this way.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
THIS

ETA.. I just realized what a powerful toilet this is! I need to get one!

ETA2 ...cable free since 08
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#5]
TV has been gutter trash for well over a decade.

Go a week or two without it. You will see how asinine the whole lineup is if you tune back in afterwards.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:21:31 PM EDT
[#6]
8 PM is still family TV time. You always find fluff shows on in that time frame.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I've heard about that show but I never watch network TV except my local news in the AM.  So who is the celebrity? I read yesterday that Steven Baldwin's house is being forclosed on and that he was on there at some point.  That whole family is whacked.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I was just talking to the wife about this. Everything is crap. I pay roughly $100 to directv every month for 200 channels of nothing. If it wasn't for Andrew Zimmern, Deadliest Catch and Anthony Bourdain, I'd chuck the whole thing.

Maybe ala carte IS the way to go..
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#9]
We are a few years off from....

Seriously.

Maybe not that long.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It's not all as good as Family Guy, huh?

That's a very funny show.Stewart is the man.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I was just talking to the wife about this. Everything is crap. I pay roughly $100 to directv every month for 200 channels of nothing. If it wasn't for Andrew Zimmern, Deadliest Catch and Anthony Bourdain, I'd chuck the whole thing.

Maybe ala carte IS the way to go..

Yeah, well I admit it I like watching video. I don't like watching network t.v. much though. "Reality" shows are very cheap to make, hence a lot of them. Saw an ad for "Dance your Ass off". Whoopie. The gals talking about it all looked like the needed a LOT of their asses danced off.

I just stream from Netflix and mostly watch a lot of stuff that I like, not from some programmer. Future weapons, mail call..stuff about animals, historical things. Then movies that I get to pick again, not the recycled over and over again crap.

They haven't had a good western in years on network t.v.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top