Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 3:06:17 PM EDT
Screwing on a split rail fence. No sense of decency whatsoever. Should have been paying attention.

The fat one was the female - it was the one on bottom anyway. At least they died happy.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#1]
That's how I wanna go.

One shot, two kills?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#2]
So In
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#3]
when is the dinner pics?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#4]
they did not die happy if you shot them before they got their nut.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Friend of mine told me about his favorite hunting memory. He was about to shoot a doe when a buck ran out and mounted her. "Eh, I'll wait till he's finished."

Buck groaned, started to pull out, and *BLAM* collapsed on top of the doe, who had a hard time running away with a dead buck on her back and a dick in her cootch. *BLAM* She went down too.

Then my friend said that that's how he'd like to go.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#6]
MURDERER!!!!!

Did you get a twofer?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:12:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:13:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

ETA:  Damn, shouldnthave left the "reply" window open for so long.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, both with one shot. Would have been impossible not to get them both. 20ga, #7, 10 yards. Nothing spectacular there.

That's how I wanna go.

Fucking a squirrel on a fence? Whatever. Way I feel today I'd just as soon shoot your ass too, whoever you are.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:21:27 PM EDT
[#10]
PICs of them fucking... or it didnt happen

edit... of, not or
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#11]
PICs or them fucking... or it didnt happen

Can anybody see the photo?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:25:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, both with one shot. Would have been impossible not to get them both. 20ga, #7, 10 yards. Nothing spectacular there.

That's how I wanna go.

Fucking a squirrel on a fence? Whatever. Way I feel today I'd just as soon shoot your ass too, whoever you are.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Cold.  Man, that is really cold.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's how I wanna go.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#15]
That's the ultimate cock block.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:45:59 PM EDT
[#16]
PICs or them fucking... or it didnt happen

Can anybody see the photo?

???
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Was that shot shell used to strengthen your anus?

or was that the larger 12 gauge?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:53:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Was that shot shell used to strengthen your anus?

or was that the larger 12 gauge?

I still have the empty hull if you want to check it out.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#19]
From my windowsill a few years back...

I let 'em be.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

From my windowsill a few years back...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/forester1/DSCF0005.jpg

I let 'em be.

The one is obviously giving the other the Heimlich...

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#21]
If your shot wasn't a "twofer", then you wasted a golden opportunity, and should go turn in your "man card".
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's how I wanna go.

AHAHAHAHHAHAH! AXL FTMFW!

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

That's how I wanna go.

Are you going to eat them? Or did you just kill them to show what a big bad ass you are?

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Are you going to eat them? Or did you just kill them to show what a big bad ass you are?

Squirrels are rodents. Rodents carry fleas and parasites. Fleas and parasites like my dogs. Rodents are very destructive. They chew holes in my house, build nests in the garage and attic, and eat insulation off wires. I live in forty fucking acres of woods. If the goddamn squirrels with their fleas, parasites, and sharp teeth would stay in the fucking woods where they belong I don't think i would give much of a shit about them. And no, I'm not a bad ass. Never have been. But I will (and have) pulled a trigger often at rodents of various types and smiled at the result.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So In

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Squirrels are rodents. Rodents carry fleas and parasites. Fleas and parasites like my dogs. Rodents are very destructive. They chew holes in my house, build nests in the garage and attic, and eat insulation off wires. I live in forty fucking acres of woods. If the goddamn squirrels with their fleas, parasites, and sharp teeth would stay in the fucking woods where they belong I don't think i would give much of a shit about them. And no, I'm not a bad ass. Never have been. But I will (and have) pulled a trigger often at rodents of various types and smiled at the result.

Yea, I live out in the country also. I know what squirrels are, and what they do at times. I guess I tend to just live a little more forgiving than you. I only kill animals that are currently a problem, not everyone of a certain kind. If I killed any critter that posed a potential problem, I guess I'd have to kill every one that was on my property, as they all cause damage to some extent.

Just wondered, as you seemed like you got a certain pleasure out of it. Sad, I grew out of that mindset years ago.  I'm not a bleeding heart either. I've killed about all the game one can, in the states.

Oh, by the way, the animals are where they belong. In the woods. You and I chose to live there, also. Karma's a bitch.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I've probably killed two garbage cans full of squirrels this year and its only June.  RWS .22 air rifle (w/Leupold 4x rimfire scope)...you know, the Germans make good stuff.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
when is the dinner pics?

This.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:42:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

+1 Looks tasty though
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Another classic Axl post with a shotgun shell as the main prop.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, I live out in the country also. I know what squirrels are, and what they do at times. I guess I tend to just live a little more forgiving than you. I only kill animals that are currently a problem, not everyone of a certain kind. If I killed any critter that posed a potential problem, I guess I'd have to kill every one that was on my property, as they all cause damage to some extent.
Just wondered, as you seemed like you got a certain pleasure out of it. Sad, I grew out of that mindset years ago.  I'm not a bleeding heart either. I've killed about all the game one can, in the states.
Oh, by the way, the animals are where they belong. In the woods. You and I chose to live there, also. Karma's a bitch.

WAAAAH! He killed rodent pests!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's how I wanna go.

mk step away from the weapon.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Potential motivational poster: "Squirrely Style"...PAY attention because someone may have a bead on your ass!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#35]
EAT THEIR BRAINS WITH A SPOON!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 Looks tasty though

In a thread where almost every other person has made a reference to squirrel cum, jizz, nut, etc, you might want to refrain from posting "looks tasty though "

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's how I wanna go.

Christ, I didn't mean nothing by it. I was just saying "well done."

No need to get smart. Sorry you had a lousy day, bro.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's how I wanna go.

OMFG

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's how I wanna go.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That's how I wanna go.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Never a dull thread when Axl is involved.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how I wanna go.

Christ, I didn't mean nothing by it. I was just saying "well done."

No need to get smart. Sorry you had a lousy day, bro.

"Yo, this motherfucker ain't one of us. He said he'd fuck a sheep squirrel!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top