Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 1:48:24 PM EDT
Every time, and I do mean Every Single Time, I would start a decent monologue something would come along and the whole thing would just stink.  After a few paragraphs the entire thing would smell just as bad as Rosie OD is Fat.  Oh, there would be decent sentences here and there, even a good paragraph.  But as a whole the thing just wouldn’t work.

To give you and example, the last one was “What would you do?”  It was a part of a story line I use in movie theaters and other places where I’m going to wait for more than a few minutes.  The problem was that it would have taken up several thousand words just to properly describe the backgrounds.  After the 8th paragraph I figures I might post the story latter on as entertainment.  But as for Post 16,000, forget it.

So I surrendered and looked up 8 pictures of 16 and 8 pictures of 16,000.

Enjoy

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top