Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 7:13:51 AM EDT
So this guy comes rambling through the doors of the ER. He is covering a massive wound with his hands, covered in blood and pale as a sheet.

Nurse:  Sir.. what is the problem?

Man:   I got shot.

Nurse  Fill out these 43 forms in duplicate. If they are not submitted in correct order your healthcare request will be denied. After that please walk to the basement and file with .gov healthcare and you will be issued a future check in date after all bills are paid. You must supply your own kelly green ink pen. If the form is in any other color you will be prosecuted.

Man: But,  I got shot with EXTREME SHOCK ammo, from Midway USA!!!!!! on sale now for $69.99 while supplies last.

Nurse: Dear God you are lucky to be alive! Someone please get this man a stretcher, fluid drip and morphine pronto pronto pronto. Sir, would you care for a cool beverage and or cookie?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:15:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#2]
FAIL.  Getting shot with Extreme Shock always leads to immediate death of the person being shot and their family for three generations in both directions.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:24:12 AM EDT
[#4]
What a bunch of bul......funny stuff and a great price on that ammo I might add -edited by CTD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top