Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 7:31:50 PM EDT
I say yes....he's back on track and playing very well.

Some will say Phil....hard to pick him IMO.

HH
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:34:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If he continues to hit his driver in the fairway, no one will be within 10 strokes of him.

He just has it dialed in right now.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#2]
What? Why is there no "Who cares?" option?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#3]
After winning last sunday in Ohio he flew directly to Bethpage and played Monday morning, they said he walked the course by himself. I don't think he can be stopped right now, he's in the game. I have tickets for all 4 days, I can't wait.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That is for the people who don't click on the thread and THEN type a reply and hit submit.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have tickets for all 4 days, I can't wait.

You B I T C H !!!!!!

I'm jealous.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh, that's right. The golf thing is called the US Open too.

To me, US Open = tennis.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Tiger FTW!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Phil wins it after a drunk John Daly crashes the event and runs over Tiger's bad knee with a golf cart.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If he continues to hit his driver in the fairway, no one will be within 10 strokes of him.

He just has it dialed in right now.

You nailed it.  He's dialed in with the fairways and if he continues this run, no one will come close.

HH
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have tickets for all 4 days, I can't wait.

You B I T C H !!!!!!

I'm jealous.

Golf Course Superintendents Association of America membership has it's perks. I left the golf industry a few years ago, but kept my membership just for the deals on tickets.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
After winning last sunday in Ohio he flew directly to Bethpage and played Monday morning, they said he walked the course by himself. I don't think he can be stopped right now, he's in the game. I have tickets for all 4 days, I can't wait.

OK...you rock.

If you want to, please give us YOUR opinion during the USO and it'll be interesting to see how it lines up with national coverage.

I'm expecting big things from Tiger this week.

HH
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I have to add:

Last year's USO was the greatest I've ever seen...and I've seen every one since I was a kid.  Rocco and a limping Tiger was just...well, there's been nothing like it.  We did a hole-by-hole last year on the final round, and it was incredible.

HH
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#13]
If he hits fairways like he did at the Memorial, and as long as the flat stick doesn't fail him, nobody else has a shot.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:37:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If he hits fairways like he did at the Memorial, and as long as the flat stick doesn't fail him, nobody else has a shot.

I and krpind agree...if he's that accurate, it's over on Saturday.  The rough will be a bitch this week, so Tiger needs to be accurate.  He putts better than most guys, so I think he'll be ok with his irons and putter.

HH
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:56:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Go Tigers, Go LSU!!!!!!!! What, wrong Tiger? Never mind.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top