Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 6:04:56 PM EDT
As I posted before about the redneck neighbors, the one where the 43 yr old man married his 17 yr old step-daughter. Well last Fri. the sister/mom was having a bachlorette party because Sat. they were renewing their vows or whatever. Husband/step-dad is gone partying with his friends and sister/mom is getting all fucked up with her friends, (if I would have known husband/dad wasn't there I would have called sheriff) well they decide to let the younger sister get drunk, she's 11 yrs.old. Then sister/mom starts making out with some other chick then eventually it proceeds to the bed room all of this right in front of the 11 yr old. No these chicks are not hot. Sister/mom is pale white, never goes out in the sun and weighs maybe 100#. She would make a perfect cast member for a Resident Evil movie. All this was told by someone that was there at witnessed everything. But actually I don't think the cops would have done a thing to them because they have been there before for their son beating up younger kids and shit like that and never do a thing. Husband/dad has been doing shit with sister/mom since she was 14 yrs old and it's just a matter of time until he moves on to the 11 yr old. He was in court quite a few times in Florida for fucking with little girls but never convicted. He said this himself and was confirmed by a local LEO. Sheriff says they are watching them but never seem to show up in time when shit is going down. Oh and by the way I believe the mother of sister/mom the mans ex-wife was in the wedding thingy they had. If this is not the most fucked up shit I have ever heard of I don't know what is. I think it's even too much for Springer.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting story.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:07:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Can I get a fucking diagram?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]
yes, moar ms paint of JBTs please
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#4]
WHUT??
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#5]
The only thing worse than wasting time listening to people gossip about there neighbors, is to read about it on an online forum.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Can I get a fucking diagram?

+1

I can't make heads or tails of who's fucking who, with what, and who's watching?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:09:54 PM EDT
[#7]
ms paint would be nice
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#8]
There is not enough WTF in the world to cover this one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As I posted before about the redneck neighbors, the one where the 43 yr old man married his 17 yr old step-daughter. Well last Fri. the sister/mom was having a bachlorette party because Sat. they were renewing their vows or whatever. Husband/step-dad is gone partying with his friends and sister/mom is getting all fucked up with her friends, (if I would have known husband/dad wasn't there I would have called sheriff)

well they decide to let the younger sister get drunk, she's 11 yrs.old. Then sister/mom starts making out with some other chick then eventually it proceeds to the bed room all of this right in front of the 11 yr old. No these chicks are not hot. Sister/mom is pale white, never goes out in the sun and weighs maybe 100#. She would make a perfect cast member for a Resident Evil movie. All this was told by someone that was there at witnessed everything. But actually I don't think the cops would have done a thing to them because they have been there before for their son beating up younger kids and shit like that and never do a thing.

Husband/dad has been doing shit with sister/mom since she was 14 yrs old and it's just a matter of time until he moves on to the 11 yr old. He was in court quite a few times in Florida for fucking with little girls but never convicted. He said this himself and was confirmed by a local LEO. Sheriff says they are watching them but never seem to show up in time when shit is going down. Oh and by the way I believe the mother of sister/mom the mans ex-wife was in the wedding thingy they had. If this is not the most fucked up shit I have ever heard of I don't know what is. I think it's even too much for Springer.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#10]
i must have missed the other thread on this absurdity.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Pics of house at least.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#12]
ever considered MYOB ? just a thought , and alot easier on the nerves .
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The only thing worse than wasting time listening to people gossip about there neighbors, is to read about it on an online forum.

+1 LOL
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

And yet you not only clicked on the thread, you took time to post in it.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Separate paragraphs would make this much easier to read.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Separate paragraphs would make this much easier to read.

Not really.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#17]
To quote Ron White "I'm third generation don't give a fuck!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top