Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 5:17:11 PM EDT
Does anyone remember what site had the cheap US surplus pilots survival knives?  I think they were around $20
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Does anyone remember what site had the cheap US surplus pilots survival knives?  I think they were around $20

Tons of places sell the USAF survival knives.  

Get the real deal, and not the cheap Chinese knockoff.

I have 3 real ones, my favorite knife (and I have a bunch more modern ones).
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm planning on getting the real one but one site had them for around $20 and they were real.  It was some surplus site.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm planning on getting the real one but one site had them for around $20 and they were real.  It was some surplus site.

Interesting, I will pick up another for $20.

Hope someone posts the link.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#5]
it might have been as high as $29 but I think it was $19.99.  It was a surplus site that has a white background if i remember correctly and has a column on the left side that has the sections(knives, field gear, etc).  Could be wrong on the description but I think thats what it looked like.  It also had a description that stated how the condiiton might be a little less than perfect because of the long term storage
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#6]
The link doesn't work but thats the site.  Thanks!  Anyone know of another site that has them for a similar price?  Closest I can find is around $33
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
it might have been as high as $29 but I think it was $19.99.  It was a surplus site that has a white background if i remember correctly and has a column on the left side that has the sections(knives, field gear, etc).  Could be wrong on the description but I think thats what it looked like.  It also had a description that stated how the condiiton might be a little less than perfect because of the long term storage

I bought one at the SURPLUS WAREHOUSE. I notified people in the SF awhile ago.......

$19.99!

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Is this the same surplus warehouse that is linked above?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:46:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I think Garanditis has a surplus website that matches what you're describing.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:33:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yahh, I added it to faverites when they still had stock
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:33:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yahh, I added it to faverites when they still had stock
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#12]
http://www.charleyssurplus.com
They are $30 new in the packaging.
Click on the knives and bayonets tab on the site and scroll down a bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top