Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 3:18:52 PM EDT
Does PA have a waiting period to purchase firearms? I have a bank client who had a fradulent transaction on her Visa card from a gun dealer in PA. If they have a waiting period I'm hoping I can stop the gun from going out (if that is what was purchased).
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:20:17 PM EDT
[#1]
nope
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]
No! Instant check, pay for the gun and go home gun in hand  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Approximately how much was spent there?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry man 10 minutes after the paper work is filed the check goes through at PSP and out the door they went. This si however one of those times the 4473 could come in handy as the prickless asshole would have his personal info on the form to track their worthless Identlty thieving ass in prison.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry man 10 minutes after the paper work is filed the check goes through at PSP and out the door they went. This si however one of those times the 4473 could come in handy as the prickless asshole would have his personal info on the form to track their worthless Identlty thieving ass in prison.

It would take quite an idiot to use a stolen credit card to make a FFL firearm purchase. Certainly possible, but I imagine they bought other stuff. At least I hope they bought other stuff, otherwise it might end badly for the FFL. One name on the 4473, totally different name on the credit card? Not good.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#6]
No, not yet at least
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top