Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 3:09:07 PM EDT

This showed up on my DVR last week and I think its a reality show from CMT or they show it now on MTV. I put on my Season Pass manager because its pretty intresting.

Pretty much they take a teenage Boy and Girl that has a "Whateva! I do what I want!" attitude and sends them to a very conservative home to live for a week. Most of the time they go to stay with country folk.

A few good highlights from today were some kid smoking weed through an apple and a future stripper girl got in a heated argument with the consevative country dad. Anyone see the bod on this chick?

It screams stripping is in your future.

Another show I watched they stole the guy's truck and drove off with it on the dairy farm the kids were staying at. Did not get their asses kicked or the sheriff called for doing so.

Good thing they did not have this show when I was a young punk kid. Most of you country folk would not have been able to handle a city boy like me.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top