Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/16/2009 12:59:16 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3925001

Obama and so many of his REVERSAlS from his campaign, to those who keep finding ways to defend and excuse what is happening, then I really MUST be a Liberal, Fascist Marxist who no longer has a right to call myself American!!

FIVE MONTHS and so many CHANGES, but NOT the CHANGES I had voted for!! I took my Obama stickers OFF my car and off my husband's truck, I DON'T recognize this man I voted for! FIVE MORE MONTHS and how much worse can it get?? Only FIVE months and I'm back to thinking "fear" all over again!

Say what you will, but this RIGHT turn by THIS ADMINISTRATION is really getting under my skin. I'm a Democrat, or at least what I thought a Democrat WAS... but times change and I suppose I haven't kept up with the NEW DEMOCRATS!!

No more donations from me for any of them! And before you tell me not to let the door kick me in the ass and get out of here, I would like to understand how to defend ALL THESE CHANGES!!

And to all of you who were calling Bill Maher all kinds of names and going on about him, well maybe, just maybe HE'S the one who really "gets it!" You either stand up for something or you'll FALL FOR ANYTHING!!

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY... the name of the game! And we don't even have the power to VOTE them out of office! THEY have all the money and the little guy really has not chance!

At least the people in Iran have the cohones to PROTEST... here in THIS country??? NADA! We just keep letting this go on and on and are told REVOLT or UPRISING is outdated and of no consequence. All the while America is spreading DEMOCRACY around the world!! This country needs a hefty dose of it right here at home!!

Sorry, but I'm really very disappointed. He wasn't my first choice, but I did work hard for him, but at this rate... he's a ONE TERMER and that makes me very sad!!!!

Perhaps the sheep are not as gone as we thought?

Yeah.. right.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3925001

Obama and so many of his REVERSAlS from his campaign, to those who keep finding ways to defend and excuse what is happening, then I really MUST be a Liberal, Fascist Marxist who no longer has a right to call myself American!!

FIVE MONTHS and so many CHANGES, but NOT the CHANGES I had voted for!! I took my Obama stickers OFF my car and off my husband's truck, I DON'T recognize this man I voted for! FIVE MORE MONTHS and how much worse can it get?? Only FIVE months and I'm back to thinking "fear" all over again!

Say what you will, but this RIGHT turn by THIS ADMINISTRATION is really getting under my skin. I'm a Democrat, or at least what I thought a Democrat WAS... but times change and I suppose I haven't kept up with the NEW DEMOCRATS!!

No more donations from me for any of them! And before you tell me not to let the door kick me in the ass and get out of here, I would like to understand how to defend ALL THESE CHANGES!!

And to all of you who were calling Bill Maher all kinds of names and going on about him, well maybe, just maybe HE'S the one who really "gets it!" You either stand up for something or you'll FALL FOR ANYTHING!!

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY... the name of the game! And we don't even have the power to VOTE them out of office! THEY have all the money and the little guy really has not chance!

At least the people in Iran have the cohones to PROTEST... here in THIS country??? NADA! We just keep letting this go on and on and are told REVOLT or UPRISING is outdated and of no consequence. All the while America is spreading DEMOCRACY around the world!! This country needs a hefty dose of it right here at home!!

Sorry, but I'm really very disappointed. He wasn't my first choice, but I did work hard for him, but at this rate... he's a ONE TERMER and that makes me very sad!!!!

Yeah.. right.

Oh they're gone!

They're bitching because Obama is moving far enough to the left fast enough for them. That is a scary thought.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
All that will be deleted soon.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:04:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Castro or Hugo could be POTUS and DU would still bitch how conservative they are.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#4]
..."Turn to the RIGHT"......?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.. right.

Oh they're gone!

They're bitching because Obama is moving far enough to the left fast enough for them. That is a scary thought.

Indeed.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All that will be deleted soon.

Skinner will make it so that it never happened.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:06:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

..."Turn to the RIGHT"......?

Didn't you know?  The Right is anything they disagree with, regardless of what side of the political spectrum it falls to, or whether it straddles the line benignly.

ETA: Similar to how lib is used here often enough.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:07:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#9]
She hasn't gotten her check yet....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Dude, they are mad because they think Obama is too conservative. That Obama has nationalized much of the banking and auto industry does not go far enough for these marxists.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#12]
What I don't understand about all of this backlash is:
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK! HE IS DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO!
You dumb MF asshole. Had you ACTUALLY bothered to listen to this POS during the primary,we would not be stuck with this asshole for another 3 years!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:12:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Not fast enough Jensen

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:13:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, that's just full of WIN!!

Damn, I'd have bet my life I'd never say that about a DU post
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:14:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't you know?  The Right is anything they disagree with, regardless of what side of the political spectrum it falls to, or whether it straddles the line benignly.

That vaguely reminds me of some place.  

Back to DU you troll
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Turn to the right? WTF?

These morons just say whatever they disagree with is conservative. lol. They don't know what the fuck it means.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Rush should let it slip that he has been called to the White House several times for late night consultations.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#18]
These were the middle ground people who fell for the media bullshit and are going why did no one tell me this before I voted. We have not even hit the entitlement crowd yet, that till be la riots country wide.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:19:29 PM EDT
[#19]

LOL, oh it's all too rich..."Dear Leader, why have you foresaken us??"

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck them and their king.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Rush should let it slip that he has been called to the White House several times for late night consultations.

How fast would this administration hold a press conference about that shit?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Fuck DU.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:24:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Given Obama's use of public opinion to shape his policy that's not a good idea.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#24]
"another "pony" we didn't get...every day I'm having less patience with those
who still are using that sarcastic "I didn't get my pony" argument against those who, like me ( and quite obviously I'm not alone) are becoming more and more disappointed, if not flat-out angry with the direction this administration is going. As much as the idea that maybe they're doing what they're ordered to by , as Bill Hicks put it,"the same capitalist/industrialist scumfucks that got you there", I suppose that would still not be as upsetting as what increasingly seems to be the case; that this administration and the whole "change" thing was a scam from the git-go. Once again, I want to say, I could be utterly wrong about what I perceive this administration to be turning out to be. I hope to god that I am, and would be thrilled to have to apologize to everyone still defending Obama, for not trusting that he, and his administration, will end up , when all is said and done, to be everything good that they'd promised to be. "

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#25]
haha bitches!!!

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Liberal!

Seriously, though, dissent among my enemies warms my heart.

It's schadenfreude-errific!

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:28:15 PM EDT
[#27]
so what the hell happened and what is this vistors log about???
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Source: MSNBC

Obama blocks list of visitors to White House
Taking Bush's position, administration denies msnbc.com request for logs

By Bill Dedman

The Obama administration is fighting to block access to names of visitors to the White House, taking up the Bush administration argument that a president doesn't have to reveal who comes calling to influence policy decisions.

Despite President Barack Obama's pledge to introduce a new era of transparency to Washington, and despite two rulings by a federal judge that the records are public, the Secret Service has denied msnbc.com's request for the names of all White House visitors from Jan. 20 to the present. It also denied a narrower request by the nonpartisan watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which sought logs of visits by executives of coal companies.

CREW says it will file a lawsuit Tuesday against the Department of Homeland Security, which oversees the Secret Service.

Read more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31373407 /

That place gives me a headache. Not because of the content but because of how the forum is set up.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:38:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
All people that go to the WH to talk to the President are logged, and the logs can be made publically available. If Obama doesnt want people to know who he's meeting with after he promised transpairency in govt, what kind of shenanigans are going on?

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
All people that go to the WH to talk to the President are logged, and the logs are usually publically available. If Obama doesnt want people to know who he's meeting with, what kind of shenanigans are going on?

Kharn

Eeeevil shenanigans

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:08:44 PM EDT
[#33]
I wonder how many times the name Rove appears on that log.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#34]
My DU deep cover troll account got ban hammered recently. All I did was ask when we can start having inter-species marriage.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:12:18 PM EDT
[#35]
This is a replay of Cheney's meeting with the eeevil energy industry execs, basically.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I wonder how many times the name Rove appears on that log.

Rove would be good.  I wonder how many times soros has been there leading his little dumbfuck around by the nose.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#37]
I wonder who's on the list?  Wright?  Mayor Daley?  Soros?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You is on the list?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:18:24 PM EDT
[#39]
There is something seriously wrong with those people.  One poster claimed that the entire Democrat party has moved so far to the right that there's no one left to represent them - the "people."

Ummmmm, yeah.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Bill Ayers.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:23:31 PM EDT
[#41]
How is the DU imploding? Surprise a democrat realizes what a moron Obama is, we knew this was coming, but the thread title is full of fail!

At least its one Democrat that came to their senses.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bill Ayers.

Probably a laundry list of characters.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Not sure why they're moaning so much about Obama.  It's the Secret Service's fault, as AllTooEasy points out:
Is the issue with Obama or the Secret Service? In many respects, the secret service does what it wants and the President(their boss) can't do anything about it. For instance, there was time when you could drive right past the WH gates. After a mad man opened unloaded an AKA from the sidewalk in the WH's direction during Clinton's administration, the Secret Service blocked off surrounding streets.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not fast enough Jensen

I suck at the internet.

I swear when I hit the "quote" button, your post still looked like that - but then when I tried to fix it, I hit the wrong button.  

And they gave you key's to the Mod Squad??!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Obama's WH is anything but transparent.  There are many skeletons in BHO's closet. Sooner or later the truth will come out. The morons who voted for him should have seen the warning signs.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:07:33 PM EDT
[#47]
their format makes my head hurt
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#48]
All the commies and black power names will be crossed off in black ink, national security.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There is something seriously wrong with those people.  One poster claimed that the entire Democrat party has moved so far to the right that there's no one left to represent them - the "people."

Ummmmm, yeah.

Which "people?"  

The ones who voted multiple times for him, or the ones who pay taxes?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top