Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 12:34:53 PM EDT
Well i'm pretty much getting divorced, not by my choice but yeah i am getting fucked...  Anyways I have been trying to get things to work trying to get things to work and not making any progress.

For some reason i keep thinking we can work things out but i have just become more and more miserable, should i be a good husband and keep trying.

Or should I start friending old girlfriends on myspace and start working on a hot piece of pie when i return home...

I just feel like i keep betting crushed.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I went through a divorce, met my current wife while still seperated from wife #1.

There are tons of women out there.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#2]
It sucks..  I won't lie to you, but it gets better!!  I know it sounds cliche, but like most, it's based in truth..  Your life will suck and blow for awhile, then you will find someone who makes you happier than your wife ever did..
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#3]
You should get your priorities in order; you need to begin looking into your worst case legal and financial options rather than go cruising for ass.

Lawyer.

Now.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTEP.
In Before The Eject pics.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:38:55 PM EDT
[#5]
The big question is do you have kids and if so how old are they?  I can put up with a lot of grief to stay with my kids but if no kids then I say eject before you have them!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You should get your priorities in order; you need to begin looking into your worst case legal and financial options rather than go cruising for ass.

Lawyer.

Now.

This!

No matter how much you hope that either (A) you two will get back together or (B) the divorce will be friendly realize that She and her Atty are looking to take every penny possible from you.

LAWYER UP and PLAY TO WIN!!!!  

Speaking from experience!!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#7]
You should wait until the divorce plays out.  You're just at the beginning of the process.  As the finish line approaches then start playing the field.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top