Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/16/2009 11:10:53 AM EDT
I've always thought make up was kind of stupid. Unless you are in the circus or something.
Kind of unfair to guys too. I want to know what the girl I'm sleeping with is going to look like in the morning.
Seems there is so much pressure on them to artificially look better than the next one.
And then before they can go anywhere they have to spend an hour putting their face on.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#1]
The outcome is what matters the most.  Makeup or not, hot is hot.

-X
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:13:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I like a woman who can get dolled up but the next morning doesn't leave smudges on her pillowcase.

My wife is like this. She is beautiful and doesn't really need any makeup at all. I can hardly tell she's wearing it usually.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:17:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Not too much. My wife doesn't wear it unless we're going out in the evening. And even then she doesn't put on much. Lucky for me she is naturally pretty. During the day she never wears it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not too much. My wife doesn't wear it unless we're going out in the evening. And even then she doesn't put on much. Lucky for me she is naturally pretty. During the day she never wears it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I worked with a young woman who was naturally attractive and never wore any make up. Then one day for some reason she came to work with the full face job.
I have to say, she looked ridiculous.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Without.  Beautiful is beautiful, and you can't get there with makeup.

Now, some of those rock girls with the dark eye makeup...I do not object to that.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:26:15 AM EDT
[#6]
although i dont mind no makeup, i would  prefer my  girl to wear it, as she is really good at doing it (the makeup thing)
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The outcome is what matters the most.  Makeup or not, hot is hot.

-X

good call. My wife wears very little makeup but she is very pretty naturally. Some women should be forced to wear a lot of makeup. I am so friggin ugly I wish it was ok for men to wear make up. So I could be pretty
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Makeup makes a pretty girl look like slutty trash.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes, I prefer women with make-up.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#10]
It's stupid.

My wife's been conditioned.  She won't leave the house without makeup.  She's absolutely convinced that everyone can see the "dark circles under her eyes" (they don't exist) and so no matter what she's going to be doing, she needs to spend 15 minutes touching her face with a brush.  She looks exactly the same coming out of the bathroom as she did going in, except that now she's ready to go and before she wasn't.

I know I can't win, so I just have to budget an extra 15 minutes of prep time if I know she's going with me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:30:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes, I like when women wear makeup. But its' good to have a woman that can look nice without it too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't really care. Attractive women are attractive with or without makeup.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:36:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Cripes, I've been on stage and it took less than an hour to do my makeup.  Either you guys are exagerrating, or your women need serious help.

I wear makeup most days.  Just some mineral powder to even out the complexion a bit of color on the cheeks and eyelids and mascara.  Done.  3 minutes most days.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#15]

I raise a couple of beef calves every year. A couple of years ago I asked the slaughter guys what they did with all the intestines and guts that
they load into 55 gallon drums. They said it all gets sold to cosmetic manufacturers.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:39:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I like a woman who can get dolled up but the next morning doesn't leave smudges on her pillowcase.

My wife is like this. She is beautiful and doesn't really need any makeup at all. I can hardly tell she's wearing it usually.

i take it she was watching you type..  Its cool we know your real feelings..
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:41:10 AM EDT
[#17]
I like a girl who looks good naturally. Some of them do look better with some make up, but the ones who use so much you can't even tell if its a man or women under there, that's kind of scary.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#18]
You guys ever see some of the women that work the cosmetic counters at the nicer stores??

That is how you do make-up.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I have met very few women (not kids)who look good without some makeup.  I work in a hospital and believe me, I see all kinds and a little makeup would not hurt most of them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:23:01 PM EDT
[#20]
With!!!  There's is a reason the stuff was invented.Maybe 1 in a hundred looks good w\o it. I don't like those odds.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:28:09 PM EDT
[#21]
CASE IN POINT OF WHY WOMEN NEED MAKEUP

Or are your women better looking than Reese Witherpoon, Molly Sims, and Katie Holmes?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:31:02 PM EDT
[#22]

A lot of guys have no idea who is wearing makeup and who isn't. The girl you think is make up free may very well be sporting a "natural look" by the likes of shiseido and lancome.

I've gotten compliments for not wearing makeup when I actually was, and heard incorrect comments about other women too.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:32:00 PM EDT
[#23]
does not matter to me
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#24]
My ex-wife didn't need make-up, but when she put on just a little, she looked like a model.

A little make-up is ok, if done right.  Too much is trashy looking.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

A lot of guys have no idea who is wearing makeup and who isn't. The girl you think is make up free may very well be sporting a "natural look" by the likes of shiseido and lancome.

I've gotten compliments for not wearing makeup when I actually was, and heard incorrect comments about other women too.

Ok, so we have a hard time judging between women who have no makeup on and women who have a little makeup on.  The point still valid, many of us feel the less the better.  There is a point when makeup stops covering up your minor facial "flaws" (which men usually don't care about, but I'll admit, probably do subconsciously notice) and begins to make you look bizarre and unattractively unnatural.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What she said. The so called "natural" look is the most contrived of all. Makeup is an art form, when it's done well, it's a joy to behold. It's one of those non manly skills I wish I was better at.

G

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:55:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't really care. Attractive women are attractive with or without makeup.

...except when said makeup looks like it was applies with a putty knife
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:57:08 PM EDT
[#28]

A little make-up is ok, if done right.  Too much is trashy looking.

[/quote]

^this
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What she said. The so called "natural" look is the most contrived of all. Makeup is an art form, when it's done well, it's a joy to behold. It's one of those non manly skills I wish I was better at.

G

It's like camouflage. You're not supposed to notice "the natural look". Like a ghillie suit for your uglies. Somewhere on this face are 4 age spots, three wrinkes and two under-eye bags.

This is very heavy pro-applied makeup.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

G

It's like camouflage. You're not supposed to notice "the natural look". Like a ghillie suit for your uglies. Somewhere on this face are 4 age spots, three wrinkes and two under-eye bags.

http://i40.tinypic.com/ft5xc.jpg

This is very heavy pro-applied makeup.

Damn, you need sunglasses to look at that pic.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:57:43 PM EDT
[#31]
When the lights go out I'm not looking at their face.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:00:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Au natural.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:04:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Snow, go find your husband, and tell him he is one lucky bastard.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#34]
I've been saying for years that the only way to truly judge how good looking someone is, is to see them just coming out of the shower.
Now I'm male, so this has to do with seeing how a woman looks with no make up, hair not done, no underwear supporting their body parts, etc. etc., but it would apply equally well to men I guess.
And... I like how my wife looks coming out of the shower!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:08:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Girl I'm going places with never wears makeup and she looks amazing w/ out it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:34:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Without.

Makeup clogs my pores......

My wife is a natural beauty.

A lot of women that wear makeup look pretty rough without it, and I've never been a fan of having the crap rub off onto me (and everything else around....)

I prefer the greasepaint at the circus.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:47:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Thanks, but it's really just smoke and mirrors

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Makeup makes a pretty girl look like slutty trash.

you say that like it's a bad thing

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, but it's really just smoke and mirrors

http://popbytes.com/img/star-makeup-100.jpg

Wasn't just talking about physically,

You are a beautiful woman, if it's not too bold.

But your also sane (which all by it's self is cause for celebration)

And your intelligent and use logic.

Not to mention, who could turn down an albino gorilla with a little bow?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#41]
make up=painting faces like witch
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#42]
I prefer little to no.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:49:19 PM EDT
[#43]

Some girls need a little polish, some don't. I like both. There's are other things that matter too.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#44]
clown whore makeup ftl
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:55:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Without.

I prefer natural women.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#47]
No ammount of makeup is going to make an unattractive girl attractive-conversely, too much makeup can make a pretty girl ugly.

Also-perfume should be a whisper, not a shout. A gallon of perfume makes me want to run away and vomit-but if I catch a little bit of a scent, I tend to be a bit more intrigued, particularly if it's a good perfume.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#48]
I want the natural beauty that a woman has to offer.  

That means no makeup, no fake titties, and no psychotropic medications.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Nope, don't like it.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:09:54 PM EDT
[#50]
depends on the girl, some need it some look better with out it
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top