Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2002 8:15:23 PM EDT
I just heard a brief news flash on the local news that the Juice's girl is missing. Is that crazy or what?[BD]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#1]
If he hooked up with Gary Condit, they'll never find the body.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just heard a brief news flash on the local news that the Juice's girl is missing. Is that crazy or what?[BD]
View Quote

Wow, now there's a surprise.  Who'd have thunk it would happen again to the same guy.

That really validates his stalker theory, don't you think?
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure he'll be searching every local golf course looking for the perp.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Just follow the blood trail.Start where OJ is standing
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm sure he'll be searching every local golf course looking for the perp.
View Quote

And topless bars!

If you see him, please do not honk your horn or flash your lights at him.  Unless you are packing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Any bets on how long it'll be before they find her w/ her throat slit ?

BTW, he'll walk again probably since Miami is also a shithole that thinks he is the greatest.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#7]
This looks just a little bit suspicious.  Hasn't the Juice been in trouble before for breaking and entering this girlfriends house? And now she's missing with a ransacked house... hmmm...

OJ Simpson’s girlfriend goes missing

THE on-off girlfriend of OJ Simpson has disappeared without trace from her Florida home, it emerged yesterday.

Authorities forced their way into Christine Prody’s apartment after reports claimed she had not been seen by friends for about a month.

A neighbour called detectives to say a foul smell was emanating from her apartment. Police eventually retrieved a dead cat from the property and said the flat had been burgled.

"The apartment appeared to be ransacked," said Miami-Dade Detective Joey Giordano. Clothes and partially-packed suitcases were on the floor.

A Florida police spokeswoman said: "Investigations are under way and we are searching for Miss Prody."

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#8]
My first thought after reading the story on Drudge:

"Haha.  He did it again."
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe she knew too much.

Remeber the recent Drug issue (Extacy Dealing)?
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 10:38:49 PM EDT
[#10]
that STUPID white bitch has put one foot in the grave by just dating that POS.

this is something only f**king liberal would do- dating a wife beating murderer.

our society is so far gone from reality that people actually ask for OJs autograph and act like hes innocent.
only in america can you become an overnight celebrity by giving blow jobs to political figures and murdering your wife.

hmmm i hear new zealand is nice this time of year.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 2:36:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
that STUPID white bitch has put one foot in the grave by just dating that POS.

this is something only f**king liberal would do- dating a wife beating murderer.

our society is so far gone from reality that people actually ask for OJs autograph and act like hes innocent.
only in america can you become an overnight celebrity by giving blow jobs to political figures and murdering your wife.

hmmm i hear new zealand is nice this time of year.
View Quote

AMEN!!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 2:49:46 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if the glove will fit this time?  Definately doesnt have the money to hire good ol johny this time.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:29:24 AM EDT
[#13]
What a lucky girl...  She got her fifteen minutes of fame AND a Darwin Award!  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:48:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Why [u]any[/u] woman, white or otherwise, would let that oxygen-stealing piece of excrement come near her is beyond me. [pissed]

I certainly hope he dies soon.

PS What happened to the "finger" icon?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 5:36:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Reading this thread made we realize that we really should be addressing our knife questions to OJ, after all, he is the expert.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#16]
As Claude Rains so eloquently put it:

"Round up the usual suspects."

Think he can be picked out of a lineup?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:48:41 AM EDT
[#17]

OJ's girlfriend is missing!
View Quote

What?.....No Bronco chasing on the highway?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#18]
This time he was smart enough to get rid of the Body!
She is probably gator chow!  
What kind of moron would date an animal that killed the mother of his children like he did?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Does anybody have the link to this story?  I can't seem to find it on the regular news pages.  Is this an older story?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#20]
SHE'S BEEN FOUND!
[url]http://www.miami.com/herald/digdocs/107744.htm[/url]

Sorry conspiricy theorists!

Nuckles.   [smash]

[i].....hey, do ya think the police are in on it too?[/i]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#21]
I think Florida deserves a guy like OJ and his girl who FORGETS about her cat for a month, which then starves to death.  

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE........

We would have been better off with her dead, atleast he wouldn't pollute the gene pool with her help.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 11:03:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 12:28:00 PM EDT
[#23]
No we don't

And to think, people still wonder why I carry in my vehicle.

Quoted:
I think Florida deserves a guy like OJ and his girl who FORGETS about her cat for a month, which then starves to death.  

We would have been better off with her dead, atleast he wouldn't pollute the gene pool with her help.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#24]
OH that OJ...... He's such a CUT UP!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#25]
I am OJ's girlfriend.

First pictures of dark side of the moon by Luna III. Fidel Castro takes power in Cuba. Alec Issigonis's Morris Mini is launched. Haloid launches the first copier, the "Xerox 914," able to reproduce documents at the press of a button. Briton Christopher Cockerell launches the hovercraft. Ermal Cleon Fraze invents the easy-open can. First Daytona 500 takes place, won by Lee Petty in an Oldsmobile. The Beatles form. Barbie doll debuts, after she started life years earlier as Lilli

Link Posted: 1/23/2002 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#26]
I just saw a news blurb that she is NOT missing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I just saw a news blurb that she is NOT missing.
View Quote

That's probably true.  When the headless body floats to the surface, you're no longer "missing."  Good luck to the little tramp. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:10:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Do you think that she might have asked her "boyfriend" Orenthal James to watch the cat in her absence?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe he's a closet cannibal and was hungry.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm sure he'll do everything in his power to bring the "real killer" to justice [rolleyes].
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

NEWS FLASH for YOU, Buddy:

Florida is doing just fine, thanks, without help from NY.

BTW, a friend of mine is the Special Operations Cheif for Miami-Dade County's Fire Department and heads up our Urban Search and Rescue unit, as well as the FD's Aviation Dept.

HE was in NY and DC with the teams working on Ground Zero, giving advice to the feds and local agencies.

What Florida doesn't deserve are thousands of cars making the southerly migration from NY every year. They don't know how to drive courteously up there, then think they need to come down here and show us how bad they really are. Good thing most of them stay in Broward County and Boca Raton!
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 3:50:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What Florida doesn't deserve are thousands of cars making the southerly migration from NY every year. They don't know how to drive courteously up there, then think they need to come down here and show us how bad they really are. Good thing most of them stay in Broward County and Boca Raton!
View Quote

You're too kind with your characterization of New Yorkers migrating to Florida. Way too kind.

I am dead serious when I tell you that after moving here from the west coast, I have NEVER seen a larger collection of rude people than the N.Y.ers who come to Florida between November & March.

I've been to N.Y. many times and there is no way that these same people would try to pull the crap they do in FL up there. They'd get backhanded at the drop of a hat. They come to Florida in droves, drive like absolute shit. Their schedule and agenda, of course, is FAR more important than those silly locals trying to get too and from work after all.

People from Florida can't stand New Yorkers, for the most part. At least the ones who come down and act like they own the f*ckin' place. I give locals elbow room. I give N.Y.ers NO slack.

N.Y. members of AR15.com, I'm sure you would conduct yourselves in a far more appropriate way. Those that come to FL meet a rather specific demographic, and typically I don't think members here fall in to that group. Who Knows?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You're too kind with your characterization of New Yorkers migrating to Florida. Way too kind.
View Quote

[0:)] Just the kind of guy I am. That silly Christian spirit of kindness...[0:)]

Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[0:)] Just the kind of guy I am. That silly Christian spirit of kindness...[0:)]

View Quote

HEYYY!!!

That was Post #500 for me!

What is that worth? I know...

Goat Boy, send me a new rifle, OK?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 4:24:18 PM EDT
[#36]
M4:

Did a tour at MacDill '96-'99.  Saw a very similar sight.  The base hosted the snowbirds about six months a year.  What a zoo.

Or you could go to St. Pete, and see the ones who came down and stayed till expiration, like it was an elephant graveyard.

The horror....
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 5:39:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top