Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 7:37:15 AM EDT
Support for this man is inconsistent with Catholicism. How so many could vote for him is beyond imagination. I think that the strong opposition to the Notre Dame address was a good step, but in reality a swift kick to Biden and Kennedy would be more telling.

dated but good video

Obama's Catholic Plan
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:39:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Fixed yer url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVN2MMuiedI

Damn you beat me.

I just don't understand how my fellow Catholics can support a lot of politicians that they do. The difference seems to be a Sunday/holiday Catholic vs. a Catholic that is a Catholic every day.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:46:30 AM EDT
[#2]

I just don't understand how my fellow Catholics can support a lot of politicians that they do. The difference seems to be a Sunday/holiday Catholic vs. a Catholic that is a Catholic every day

+1
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:51:37 AM EDT
[#3]
So other than supporting abortion and the gheys (all libs do) what specifically evil things has he done to the church?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:54:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Please report to your re-education camps for conversion to Islam or indoctrination to your future Dhimmitude status.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:56:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So other than supporting abortion and the gheys (all libs do) what specifically evil things has he done to the church?

I'm decidedly not 'catholic', but what Obama has done, in a nutshell, is push an agenda that is opposed to some basic tenets of catholicism.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:59:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Well maybe BHO should join the freemasons, ever since I joined I've had a few ill-informed people tell me they have a hidden agenda to kill all catholics and bring down the church...  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:00:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You say that as if those issues are inconsequential.

And in case you didn't watch the video, the Church presents a problem for his hegemonic goals.

EDIT: And Obama has been making a much more visible effort to incorrectly portray what the Church is all about by putting fake Catholics all over the place in his campaign and administration.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:01:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Please report to your re-education camps for conversion to Islam or indoctrination to your future Dhimmitude status.

You're totally missing the point. The new religion is the state, not Islam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top