Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 7:17:54 AM EDT
Every time I hit the back button after viewing an item from page 2 or beyond of the listings, I get the following screen.  I even changed my settings as it instructed, but still no good.

Webpage has expired

Most likely cause:
The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again.

What you can try:
    Click on the Refresh button on the toolbar to reload the page. After refreshing, you might need to navigate to the specific webpage again, or re-enter information.  

More information

If you continue to have this problem, try the following:

In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Advanced tab.
Scroll down and uncheck the "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" option in the Security settings.

Going back and forth and having to hit refresh, is no way to browse for goodies in the EE.  Never had this problem with the old EE or anywhere else.  Any advice from from site staff or computer gurus appreciated.  Thanks

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#1]
bump for late afternoon crew...anyone else having this problem?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Its working fine here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top