Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2009 8:15:09 PM EDT
I was surprised the French used there country as acting like the Nazis in the movie.

It was dirty, gritty, humorous, and predictable. I always find it interesting that with all the bans European movies almost always show the bad guys as being as heavily armed or more so then American movies.

I give it a thumbs up. Realistic .... not so much so, but it certainly is entertaining.

the last french movie I saw was Irreversible. The rape scene made me very angry.

I should add I thoroughly enjoy B rated movies.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I really liked it also.  Man those guys can move.  That was the first time I had seen parkour (before the new James Bond) and was totally impressed.

My favorite part was the little sister with the MK23, that gun looked huge in her hands....oh who am I kidding the gun is big in anyones hands
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:13:00 AM EDT
[#2]
A really good French "B" movie... sort of.
(I love this movie!)
Le Pacte des Loups
... called "Brotherhood of the Wolf" in the US and Canada.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top