Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:26:15 PM EDT
This was on a job application for Lowes Home Improvement:

"How often do you currently use cocaine, crack or other illegal drugs (LSD, speed, amphetamines, ice, etc.) while at work or just before?"

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#1]
almost never
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:28:00 PM EDT
[#2]
How about...

Have you ever engaged in deviant sexual behavior.....

the kicker is in Texas...deviant sexual behavior is everything except penis to vaginal...so everyone has and does regularly.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw that. I didn't go any further.

As for the deviant sexual behavior...

who the fucks business is it of theirs?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#4]
ETA: Darn stupid picture hosting site.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I saw that. I didn't go any further.

As for the deviant sexual behavior...

who the fucks business is it of theirs?

I dunno, it's a police department application they ask all kinds of shit. Probably a question thrown in to test your penal code knowledge and you not even know it. Because if probably 99.5% of the public said no they are lying.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Only once a week. I cut back a lot.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#8]
iirc Cocaine (used as a topical anesthetic) is a Schedule II drug which means it can be used medically and therefore not always illegal.

-JTP
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"How often do you currently use cocaine, crack or other illegal drugs (LSD, speed, amphetamines, ice, etc.) while at work or just before?"

I am high right now bitches!!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

you should put "Shit i'm so high right, now i'm tripping balls man."  

they will probably make you manager in a week.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#11]
answer both questions with "HOOKERS AND BLOW!!"
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

you should put "Shit i'm so high right, now i'm tripping balls man."  

they will probably make you manager in a week.

this is the sad and shameful truth.

fuck up, get promoted.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Cocaine...it's a helluva drug!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey i've seen weirder!! I filled out one fo those today for my local Lowes also and noticed that question.

The weirder one i saw when i was in college, I was Criminal Justice  and the Miami Dade Police came up to recruit people and they passed out apps.

One of the questions was "Have you killed anyone in the past six months?"

So i'm thinking "So it's apparently alright as long as you killed them longer than 6 months ago, then your GTG?"
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:36:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

lol really?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hey i've seen weirder!! I filled out one fo those today for my local Lowes also and noticed that question.

The weirder one i saw when i was in college, I was Criminal Justice  and the Miami Dade Police came up to recruit people and they passed out apps.

One of the questions was "Have you killed anyone in the past six months?"

So i'm thinking "So it's apparently alright as long as you killed them longer than 6 months ago, then your GTG?"

Would be surprised at what people will answer honestly....I work in dispatch and our hiring process is same as officers, same forms and everything. Get a 150 applicants, you can weed out 50 from the apps and another 50 from the background checks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Ummm... Answer no?

Or 87
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top