Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 6:42:31 PM EDT
How can people seriously believe that taking Enzyte (smiling Bob) or Extenze actually make your Johnson get bigger?  If it really did, it would make the ammo and AR shortage look like small potatoes.

Is there anyone on ARFCOM willing to admit that they have tried it?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:44:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm just pissed that I didn't come up with the idea.  Just sell some BS and make a claim that 95% know is bogus,  but still rake in millions.  Pretty damn brilliant,  you gotta give it to em.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:44:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How can people seriously believe that taking Enzyte (smiling Bob) or Extenze actually make your Johnson get bigger?  If it really did, it would make the ammo and AR shortage look like small potatoes.

Is someone mad it didn't work for them
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I never tried it, never will...

But now I'll be whistling the damned EnZyte song all night at work.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:45:21 PM EDT
[#4]
If it were real it'd be on the news 24/7, and everyone would have an 18-inch dick slappin' their thighs as they walked.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I've always wanted to see if they worked, anybody know if I can get a free trial shipped to my house?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If it were real it'd be on the news 24/7, and everyone would have an 18-inch dick slappin' their thighs as they walked.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Instead of just me, of course.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I love the commercials.  Especially the little things like the wood paneling in the background.  "Sleigh full of goodies and a sack full of pride..."  Excellent jingle writer.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:01:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Clever recon mission Sorry I can't help you.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#10]
what it really does is turn your skin ***** so people just think its bigger
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Define 'enhancement'.  

The entire ad campaign is based on innuendo, and we all 'know' what they are implying.    But, alas, it doesn't do what you infer, nor will they give a refund when you call and whine and cry and threaten and cajole them for days and days on end.

Despite the months and months of religeously using their product, I have seen not a milimeter increase in the length of my fingers.  So dies my dream of playing the guitar.
  Damned stubby fingers.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#12]
The only thing that makes my Johnson get bigger is using it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Clever recon mission Sorry I can't help you.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is someone mad it didn't work for them

This is no laughing matter.  If David Carrradine had a little more "rope",

he might still be alive today....

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Define 'enhancement'.  

The entire ad campaign is based on innuendo, and we all 'know' what they are implying.    But, alas, it doesn't do what you infer, nor will they give a refund when you call and whine and cry and threaten and cajole them for days and days on end.

Despite the months and months of religeously using their product, I have seen not a milimeter increase in the length of my fingers.  So dies my dream of playing the guitar.   Damned stubby fingers.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Define 'enhancement'.  

Despite the months and months of religeously using their product, I have seen not a milimeter increase in the length of my fingers.  So dies my dream of playing the guitar.   Damned stubby fingers.

Good one

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Define 'enhancement'.  

Despite the months and months of religeously using their product, I have seen not a milimeter increase in the length of my fingers.  So dies my dream of playing the guitar.
  Damned stubby fingers.

Good one

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top