Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:38:14 PM EDT
Anybody got a link to the story of the kid who flushed his his puppy down the toilet.  The fire department rescued the puppy from the sewer pipe.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF. Freaking kids are definately fucked up today
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Kid needs to be locked up now. WTF is he going to do later on.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:41:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Kids are always fucked up, what's new?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
How old is the kid?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Was this kid 3, 5, or 10 years old?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#6]
How the fuck do you get a puppy down the crapper?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Bingo

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#9]
So the kid wasn't a nut job.  He was just trying to wash the pup.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#10]
As long as it was on his own property.......
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#11]
That is one lucky dog.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#12]
That's sad, lucky puppy
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#13]
damn poor thing, that puppy looks like it's not even done weening yet?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm saying bullshit on this one.   Even at 4yrs old he knew what he was doing.    Fucking serial killer there.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like the kid was not too bright but not a future serial killer.

Parents need to watch him closer.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm saying bullshit on this one.   Even at 4yrs old he knew what he was doing.    Fucking serial killer there.

And you arrived at that conclusion based upon.....?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#17]
throw that little fucker in jail!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:50:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing reasoning and logic.

-X
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:23:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing reasoning and logic.

-X

Once you've raised a couple kids and gone through the whole "potty" thing, with all the questions they ask around the 1.5-3yr old stage, this kid isn't real believeable.   They know where everything is going when you "flush".      A four year old will have a full grasp on what happens to anything that goes down the "potty".    
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:31:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

IBTPDSC (In Before The Pro Dog Skinning Crowd)
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:00:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#22]
I suggested throwing the kid down the sewer and keeping the pup.

My own grandmother told me to never have kids
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:07:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Chalk up another one for
"put the stupid assed kid down the sewer and keep the pup"
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:12:44 AM EDT
[#24]
That had to be a pre-ban toilet..............................

The parents need to watch him much more closely. Perhaps Lo-Jack him.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:16:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Am I the only that, upon seeing that pic thought of this:

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:06:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Having 7 younger brothers; the youngest being four. I'm also calling BS on the 'washing the puppy' ........
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:11:54 AM EDT
[#27]
either way the kid was 4....

but im sure the "my dog is worth more than a human" crowd is secretly wishing to beat the kid
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:12:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, at 4, he knew what he was doing was probably wrong (on par with stealing  cookie), but didn't understand the consequence of the action.  He was probably completely unaware that that would 'kill' the puppy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:13:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

like i said above

some of you fuckers need to get a fucking grasp

Im going to flush a fucking kitten down the shitter and post a video on here in hopes of giving some of you a fucking stroke
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:18:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, at 4, he knew what he was doing was probably wrong, but didn't understand the consequence of the action.  He was probably completely unaware that that would 'kill' the puppy.

CCTV image of the puppy in the sewage pipe. A London puppy had a lucky escape after a four-year-old boy accidentally flushed it down the toilet when he was trying to wash it, the Daily Mirror has reported.
(AFP/HO)

At 4 years old, come on now, you think he should be treated as a criminal?  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:21:25 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Im going to flush a fucking kitten down the shitter and post a video on here in hopes of giving some of you a fucking stroke

Well you are certainly a well-adjusted fellow.

Perhaps we should all endeavor to be more like Wardog and think of how much better a place the world would be if we would all videotape the creative ways we can imagine to thrill kill animals.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:23:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:24:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well you are certainly a well-adjusted fellow.

Perhaps we should all endeavor to be more like Wardog and think of how much better a place the world would be if we would all videotape the creative ways we can imagine to thrill kill animals.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you dont spend much time outside do you?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:24:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, at 4, he knew what he was doing was probably wrong, but didn't understand the consequence of the action.  He was probably completely unaware that that would 'kill' the puppy.

CCTV image of the puppy in the sewage pipe. A London puppy had a lucky escape after a four-year-old boy accidentally flushed it down the toilet when he was trying to wash it, the Daily Mirror has reported.
(AFP/HO)

At 4 years old, come on now, you think he should be treated as a criminal?  

Quote the wrong guy?  I'm agreeing with you...  I'm pretty sure he knew he was misbehaving my having the dog in the toilet in the first place, but accident or not, he was unaware of the real consequences of pulling the lever...

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:26:52 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Am I the only that, upon seeing that pic thought of this:

Lemmiwinks!

Oh sure...now I've got THAT song stuck in my head, fucker.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:28:05 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

You don't know WTF you're talking about, do you?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:49:56 AM EDT
[#37]
kids either retarded or a homicidal  maniac in training. or both.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:52:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't know WTF you're talking about, do you?

about as much as you champ

i love how you want to call me out for making a statement that anybody with .02 worth of intelligence and wit know is not true but i do it just to get some panties in a wad IE you.. yet look at all the posts calling for putting a 4 year old in jail, calling him a serial killer, calling for him to be flushed. and i wish to god some of those were made in jest but after some of the threads about people's dog on here i seriously doubt it. so stuff your moral high horse francis

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:04:27 AM EDT
[#39]
I wonder if he's friends with that cat serial killer.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So the kid wasn't a nut job.  He was just trying to wash the pup too stupid for words..

Fixed.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

about as much as you champ

i love how you want to call me out for making a statement that anybody with .02 worth of intelligence and wit know is not true but i do it just to get some panties in a wad IE you.. yet look at all the posts calling for putting a 4 year old in jail, calling him a serial killer, calling for him to be flushed. and i wish to god some of those were made in jest but after some of the threads about people's dog on here i seriously doubt it. so stuff your moral high horse francis

You wish you did, girlfriend.

I made my post about your statement and I stand by it. Intelligence and wit? Your posts show that you're chock full of that, professor. Why, you're practically Jonathan Swift, himself. Panties in a wad? Not hardly. I think your statement was classless and gruesome and suggests someone of either mimimal cognitive function or a sociopath. All I did was call you out on it. Sorry if you get butthurt when someone calls your spade a spade. I didn't realize how proud you were of that steaming, pile of shit post. Maybe you are the one who needs to get away from the internet and go outside for some perspective?

In response to calling you out on your drivel you want to talk about me but you've got nothing so you let your ass do your talking in typical mouth-breather, basement-dewller fashion. Moral high horse indeed. You get called out on your boobery and then get huffier than a stood-up prom queen. Who has their panties in a wad, again?

Your the one making baseless assertions but you're billy badass so nobody will call you out on your gross asshattery, is that? Piss off yourself, chuckles.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_smartass.gif[/img]

(AFP/HO)

At 4 years old, come on now, you think he should be treated as a criminal?  [img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_freak.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_thinking.gif[/img]

Quote the wrong guy?  I'm agreeing with you...  I'm pretty sure he knew he was misbehaving my having the dog in the toilet in the first place, but accident or not, he was unaware of the real consequences of pulling the lever...

Sorry Driftpunch I was talking about the dude above you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top