Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2009 1:08:55 PM EDT

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?  'The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The end  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#1]
This should be adopted as the Official Fairy Tale of Arfcom.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me? 'The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.
The end

Nice work.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]
If only she had said no 10 years ago!

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:17:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I could fart whenever I wanted.  I'd learn to play the national anthem, and maybe "Freebird."
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#6]

"Maybe a story will cheer you up... Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle. It was so ugly that everyone died. The end."

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me? 'The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The end

Nice work.

I can't take credit for this. My uncle sent this to me in an email
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Falls under the old "be careful what you wish for"

doesn't it
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Once upon a time, there was a guy named "OP", He asked this chick out she turned him down and he got severly depressed. Posted his shortcomings on a gun forum and everyone realized he was a loser...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Unfortunately the Arfcom version is longer... much longer...

And diverts from the above tale because the girl says 'yes' to our hero...

Sadly from there the story devolves into an 87 page thread in GD with at least 3 truly inspired mspaints, every known pilot ejection photo plus the required Paco "How to deal with women" cartoon...  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Have you been spying on me?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately the Arfcom version is longer... much longer...

And diverts from the above tale because the girl says 'yes' to our hero...

Sadly from there the story devolves into an 87 page thread in GD with at least 3 truly inspired mspaints, every known pilot ejection photo plus the required Paco "How to deal with women" cartoon...  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Alternately:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me? 'The girl said, 'YES!' And the guy lived very happily ever after and rode motorcycles four paid-for vehicles (no interest in 'cycles since his teen years) and went fishing and hunting and played golf tennis (no interest in golf) a lot and drank beer and scotch Mt. Dew (no interest in alcohol since college) and had tons of money in the bank (not to mention a nice home and farm, 200+ firearms, etc.) and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted (and even peed right off the back porch when it suited him).

The end  

That's a great tale.

Providence is a great thing, isn't it?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If I had shot her when I met her, I'd be making parole about now
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:03:24 PM EDT
[#21]
I approve of this fairytale.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Alternately:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me? 'The girl said, 'YES!' And the guy lived very happily ever after and rode motorcycles four paid-for vehicles (no interest in 'cycles since his teen years) and went fishing and hunting and played golf tennis (no interest in golf) a lot and drank beer and scotch Mt. Dew (no interest in alcohol since college) and had tons of money in the bank (not to mention a nice home and farm, 200+ firearms, etc.) and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted (and even peed right off the back porch when it suited him).

The end  

I know it's just a fairy tale, but you could at least try to make it believable...

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:24:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alternately:

The end  

I know it's just a fairy tale, but you could at least try to make it believable...

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#25]
That is the long version.

The original short version was "she said no, and he lived happily ever after".
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Win
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Once upon a time a guy jacked his dick so much his carpet looked like an ice rink.........fuckin wesson oil bottles all over the place.....
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:29:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The end

Nice work.

you do realize that 99% of chain mail is proved false.  check snopes
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The end

Nice work.

you do realize that 99% of chain mail is proved false.  check snopes

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#33]
There once was a shepherd boy who was bored as he sat on the hillside watching the village sheep. To amuse himself he took a great breath and sang out, "Wolf! Wolf! The Wolf is chasing the sheep!"

The villagers came running up the hill to help the boy drive the wolf away. But when they arrived at the top of the hill, they found no wolf. The boy laughed at the sight of their angry faces.

So, they kicked his ass.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alternately:

The end  

That's a great tale.

Providence is a great thing, isn't it?

I like this story more.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#36]
My life story, with the girl saying no that is!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:07:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Once upon a time, there was a guy named "OP", He asked this chick out she turned him down and he got severly depressed. Posted his shortcomings on a gun forum and everyone realized he was a loser...

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#39]
I clicked on this thread hoping for nude midget pics.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?  'The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The end  

And had a well muscled right arm compared to an atrophied left arm, and his dick kinda went up and to the right from repeated polishing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top