User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:33:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:51:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty fucking sad.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Uh, yeah, the two are almost mirror images of each other.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:52:21 AM EDT
[#3]
They linked to the New Republic blog. Most news sites do this from time to time.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They linked to the New Republic blog. Most news sites do this from time to time.

And they should be ashamed of doing so... as should you be for this attempt to dismiss what CBS did as just something normal. But then neither of you will be more to boths shame .

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:59:03 AM EDT
[#5]
You got to be kidding me.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:00:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Its cBS,what do you think the BS stands for?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:01:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:01:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they should be ashamed of doingso... as should you be for this attempt to dismiss what CBS did as just something normal.

I have no idea what CBS's content sharing agreement with New Republic is. It's very possible that it just feeds directly in. It's clearly tagged as opinion.

Go the opinion main page. They've got stories from such bastions of leftism and National Review and Weekly Standard.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they should be ashamed of doingso... as should you be for this attempt to dismiss what CBS did as just something normal.

I have no idea what CBS's content sharing agreement with New Republic is. It's very possible that it just feeds directly in. It's clearly tagged as opinion.

Go the opinion main page. They've got stories from such bastions of leftism and National Review and Weekly Standard.

Yea I know you have no idea, and the fact you have no idea did not even slow you down when you tried to dismiss it... you are making it up as you go.

CBS chose to post this and you do know that.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:07:47 AM EDT
[#10]
RUSH is talking about the Iran situation now.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:11:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea I know you have no idea, and the fact you have no idea did not even slow you down when you tried to dismiss it... you are making it up as you go.

Great. Since you're privy to private party agreements perhaps you'd like to volunteer some information as to how CBS selects news from outside sources.

I doubt, since you clearly don't know anything, but that hasn't stopped you from the inevitable:

Did you even read the column or is this just knee-jerk pant shitting?

Iran has its own version of the Red State dynamic. Although just 35 percent of the population lives in rural villages, which are more traditional and conservative than the cities, these people make up almost 65 percent of those who have voted in elections since 2005.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:18:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Great. Since you're privy to private party agreements perhaps you'd like to volunteer some information as to how CBS selects news from outside sources.

I doubt, since you clearly don't know anything, but that hasn't stopped you from the inevitable:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/office_space_kit_mat.jpg

You truly are pathetic...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:20:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/office_space_kit_mat.jpg

You truly are pathetic

I had not thought so before. But you, sir, have rendered me such with your divinely gifted rhetorical skills.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#14]
CBS = Communist Broadcasting Station

So what else is new? The mainstream news media has great disdain for GWB Jr. The USA is going to want the guy back soon. BHO doesn't seem to be leading the country, just allowing it to drift.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had not thought so before. But you, sir, have rendered me such with your divinely gifted rhetorical skills.

Hey bright boy you were the divinely gifted idiot speculating on agreements you admit you have no fucking idea about because you had a knee jerk need to defend the indefensible, which you continue to do.

You truly are pathetic
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:25:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Wow, if they compare him to Bush, just wait til' Gog.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:27:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey bright boy you were the divinely gifted idiot speculating on agreements you admit you have no fucking idea about because you had a knee jerk need to defend the indefensible, which you continue to do.

You truly are pathetic

This was my "speculation"
"I have no idea what CBS's content sharing agreement with New Republic is."

And you never answered my question: Did you read the column?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:29:11 AM EDT
[#18]
WTF?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#19]
I fucking hate the media. People would actually like Bush if it wasnt for the media
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#20]
How much longer till they go out of business?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:35:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Its cBS,what do you think the BS stands for?

Communist
Bull
Shit
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:36:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You truly are pathetic

I had not thought so before.

Really?  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#23]
What the fuck.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:39:52 AM EDT
[#24]
a little to the left. A little more. your getting warmer. almost there, a litttle more, almost...almost...BINGO

OBAMA!

(FUCK^)
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:42:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This was my "speculation"
"I have no idea what CBS's content sharing agreement with New Republic is."

And you never answered my question: Did you read the column?

Of course I read that bullshit... now stop trying to change the subject to divert attention from the idiocy you are proposing.

If you are saying that CBS has sharing agreements that force them to publish other people blogs without CBS approval you are a bigger fool that I believed you are.

You are not speculating you are manufacturing a lie.

What you propose is not in any way believable and simply the argument of someone grasping at any straw to defend that which cannot be defended.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:44:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Just wow
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:55:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Ri-god damned-diculous
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top