Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2009 12:35:06 AM EDT
Its for my back and I will need to use repeatedly for probably a long time to come. Anyone know of something I can either buy or rig up?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:05:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Check at a Pharmacy/Drugstore, or a Chiropractors office.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:07:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Check at a Pharmacy/Drugstore, or a Chiropractors office.

I go to the Chiropractor and am going tomorrow, all they gave me is this sorry ass ice cup that melts water all over the place. Will check pharm tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:12:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:43:37 AM EDT
[#4]
My buddy has been to the doctor and PT repeatedly lateley because the steel rod and screws in his leg have come loose after several years. The doc told him he could make his own reuseable medical grade ice packs by mixing large rock or kosher salt with water. It will stay colder longer than straight ice. Mix it up in a heavy duty 1 gallon ziplock and you can use it over and over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top