Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2002 4:55:22 PM EDT
It is an 8 day 7 night vacation to Florida and a trip to the Bahamas with a free rental car for 7 days with unlimited milage!

All I have to do is charge $598 tonight to qualify!

What a bunch of BS. Do they actually get people to buy this junk? I just wish he wouldn't have wasted 10 minutes of my time explaining to me what I had won. I was really going there for a minute until he asked if I was still using Mastercard.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
What??! Thats one helluva deal!!!

[V]

I gots me a brother who lives in the ghetto near Busch Gardens, he'll let ya stay for free.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 5:21:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What??! Thats one helluva deal!!!

[V]

I gots me a brother who lives in the ghetto near Busch Gardens, he'll let ya stay for free.
View Quote

Yeah, it sounds like a great deal, but they wouldn't send me anything in writing until I charged $600 on my credit card. That in itself makes me very apprehensive.

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#3]
S-C-A-M   [):)]

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#4]
A couple of years back my brother and I went to a home show. We both filled out door prize cards and went on our way. A week or so later I was called to say I won a vacation to Florida. As it happened, the wife and I had already booked a vacation to Disney the next month. I told the man on the phone and guess what? Suddenly a trip to Hawaii was available instead! What a deal! Just give us your credit card number to pay the "tax". Sorry, not interested. The next day my brother called all excited about the trip to Florida he just won. After busting his stones for not holding out for Hawaii, I let him in on the scam and he canceled his credit card. Seems like nothing has changed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top