Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2009 8:28:31 PM EDT
Has it died down in Mexico?  It looks like it's heating up here.  Thanks Mexico!

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I think knowbody cares anymore. As it should have been in the first place.  No offence just my observation.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I think knowbody cares anymore. As it should have been in the first place.  No offence just my observation.

I could care less for that third world crap hole of a nation.

But, has it died down, as in it's been over blown in the US or is this a real SHTF.  I don't trust the MSM as if it sells commercials they are all over it.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]
ok, check the US CDC website and theres a whole slew of cases, and 45 deaths..

1 st observation: The number of cases and the number of deaths by State are wildly inconsistent

2nd observation: I have yet to see a screaming crying person telling us about their family member that is sick or died from this flu.

Has anyone had first hand contact with this flu? I have yet to hear anything.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone alert Madagascar

Brazil finds new strain of H1N1 virus
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top