Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2009 5:32:35 PM EDT
Remember the scene in the movie where Wyatt warns Ed Masterson that his "gentle" approach to dealing with outlaws was extremely dangerous? He ended his comments by telling Ed "the world doesn't suffer fools".

Yet Ed learned nothing from Wyatt and ended up being killed largely because he just didn't possess the right mindset for the job of a law man in the wild west. I hope Obama doesn't deliver the same fate to our nation. But looking at Iran yesterday, and North Korea's threats of launching a nuclear war coming out of Pyongyang today, I can't help but believe Obama's "play nice" attitude and his total dependency on "dialogue" is going to be every bit as much a failure as Ed Masterson's strategy toward wild west law enforcement.

Well Mr. Obama, the world still doesn't suffer fools. I hope you get your head and ass wired together soon for the sake of this nation and the world. I hope you become a realist, and stop being merely a dreamer. But I'm not holding my breath.

One thing is for damn sure, 2012 can't get here quickly enough. I just hope there is something remaining to salvage by then.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#1]
kim jong il is his huckleberry
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
wyatt earp was a facist, though.
pretty much the first "jbt"
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Domestic > Foreign

The marxist buffoon is making plenty of mistakes on foreign policy but they are completely insignificant compared to what he has and plans to do domestically.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#4]
well put. If only he would listen.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Domestic > Foreign

The marxist buffoon is making plenty of mistakes on foreign policy but they are completely insignificant compared to what he has and plans to do domestically.

QFT.

Who's in the pic in your new avatar?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I just hope there is something remaining to salvage by then.

Amen!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
One thing is for damn sure, 2012 can't get here quickly enough.

Methinks 2010 will have some good news for patriots, too.  Cain't do much w/o syncophants in Congress & Senate.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't assume Odooshbag is making mistakes, many if not most of his policies will accomplish exactly what he intends them to do. Now most of what he intends to accomplish is a mistake for the USA, but it is what the communist wants.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't think Obama could skin a smokewagon on Iran/NK/Russia/Venezuela if he tried
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Domestic > Foreign

QFT.

Who's in the pic in your new avatar?

Aaron Burr
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
kim jong il is his huckleberry

he is going to be Obamas pallbearer?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top