Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2009 5:20:31 PM EDT
I am going to Snowmass Village tomorrow (a little ways from Aspen) for work, and spending hte night.

DOes anyone know fo anything interesting to do?  I am seeing a lot of biking and skiing acttrations, I don't ski, and won't be bringing a bicycle.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Mount Elbert...

I'm kidding, the trail isn't that bad but it will wreck you if you haven't spent a good bit of time getting used to the altitude.
Especially if you smoke
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:25:25 PM EDT
[#2]
how do you feel about cocaine and high priced whores?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Go check out the ghost town of Independence.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
how do you feel about cocaine and high priced whores?

My boss would kill me.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:19:37 PM EDT
[#5]
1.  The bar Hunter S. Thompson used to drink at is nearby.

2.  Some nice hot spring south or southwest of there in the national forest.  You have to hike in 9-10 miles.  

3.  Aspen is quite close by.  I have biked from one place to the other in what seemed like minutes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top