Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 11:57:01 AM EDT
With the NK's making strides in nuke weapons technology and delivery systems, is a nuke war inevitable? If so, shouldn't they be dealt with while they are still a low threat? Is there really any other choice? Unfortunately, I don't think there is. I just wish the south would get off their asses and do something for themselves. Yeah, it's going to be ugly and hard on the south, but waiting only makes the north stronger. Am I crazy? Is it too late?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Not when wishy washy libtards are in power. Not until hey have the nuke up their ass and millions of people die.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree not with Libs in power.  Remember how well Vietnam went?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:07:22 PM EDT
[#3]
If the guy has any sense at all... He won't use the nuke.
We need to put missile defense systems in SK and along our West coast... If he tries anything, shoot it down.
Then, get in there and get this thing under control.
This thing will turn into a war... The best thing we can do is make sure it doesn't go nuclear.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:13:40 PM EDT
[#4]
We're going to war, IMO.  

Either that, or NK is playing the "rattle the sabres and sue for peace" bullshit again to get more aid.  

One of these days, we're going to think that's all that's going on and then they're going to surprise us.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#5]
If we go to war with NK with our current leadership, Obama will find a way for us to lose.

If we wait for a Republican, it will only solidify the "never ending war" image of the party.... Assuring yet another Dem in the following election...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If we go to war with NK with our current leadership, Obama will find a way for us to lose.

If we wait for a Republican, it will only solidify the "never ending war" image of the party.... Assuring yet another Dem in the following election...

Well i guess we are back to the old saying... We're damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We need to put missile defense systems in SK and along our West coast... If he tries anything, shoot it down.

This thing will turn into a war... The best thing we can do is make sure it doesn't go nuclear.

I agree that this is what we need to do, but for some reason the Kenyan would rather leave us undefended from such threats.

-K
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#8]
First day of the war 11 million South Korean civilians die.  This is what happens when your capital is right on the border.  NORK artillery will level it in the opening days of the war.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don't think that he does
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
With the NK's making strides in nuke weapons technology and delivery systems, is a nuke war inevitable? If so, shouldn't they be dealt with while they are still a low threat? Is there really any other choice? Unfortunately, I don't think there is. I just wish the south would get off their asses and do something for themselves. Yeah, it's going to be ugly and hard on the south, but waiting only makes the north stronger. Am I crazy? Is it too late?

Fuck that....    NOBODY wants to occupy North Korea...    Cruise missles for teh win.......

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:26:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think that he does
Niether do I. Why in the hell would anyone think a defensive missile system is a bad idea?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well i guess we are back to the old saying... We're damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

Yep.

We NEED missile defense like a MOFO.  Then we may need to 'consider' letting Japan further re-arm.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#13]
the NORKS are a perfect oppurtunity for the Messiah and Rahm and Nancy and Barny to take total control of Amerika

they throw a nuke into Alaska and L,A. and it ends the Cali bankruptsy problem, ends the illegal issues in Cali, takes out the Governator and what ever promises were made there, with a little luck Carson city goes and so goes Reid and it takes out Palin, a threat to the Dems regardless to how many of arfcom seem to feel about her and the Nation will bow before the ONE for guidance and comfort
Marshal Law, shred the Remainder of the Constitution, throw out the Supremes and let CONGRESS run the country as it should, with little fiefdoms and dukedoms.
All will join the collective for healing, all will join the collective for guidance, all will join the collective for peace, all will join the collective to REBUILD AMERIKA,,
well except the conservitives, right wingers, jews, christians, you know, THOSE PEOPLE,,
think of the giant hardon some of our Arfcom Breathen will get getting to roll tanks over starving civilians in the near future
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:32:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree that this is what we need to do, but for some reason the Kenyan would rather leave us undefended from such threats.

-K

We have several PATRIOT battalions in SK. I'm in one.

IDK about the west coast, though.

There's one in Fort Lewis, Washington too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Not when wishy washy libtards are in power. Not until hey have the nuke up their ass and millions of people die.

+1
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
First day of the war 11 million South Korean civilians die.  This is what happens when your capital is right on the border.  NORK artillery will level it in the opening days of the war.

I keep hearing that same thing.

Don't the South Koreans have their own artillery?  Do they have any of that radar that can tell you where the fire is coming from?  I remember watching a vid from Iraq where a mortar position was hit by counter-battery fire in like 10 minutes after the first round was fired.  I would think if the South Koreans had that same capability it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as millions of people dying.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:57:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
the NORKS are a perfect oppurtunity for the Messiah and Rahm and Nancy and Barny to take total control of Amerika

they throw a nuke into Alaska and L,A. and it ends the Cali bankruptsy problem, ends the illegal issues in Cali, takes out the Governator and what ever promises were made there, with a little luck Carson city goes and so goes Reid and it takes out Palin, a threat to the Dems regardless to how many of arfcom seem to feel about her and the Nation will bow before the ONE for guidance and comfort
Marshal Law, shred the Remainder of the Constitution, throw out the Supremes and let CONGRESS run the country as it should, with little fiefdoms and dukedoms.
All will join the collective for healing, all will join the collective for guidance, all will join the collective for peace, all will join the collective to REBUILD AMERIKA,,
well except the conservitives, right wingers, jews, christians, you know, THOSE PEOPLE,,
think of the giant hardon some of our Arfcom Breathen will get getting to roll tanks over starving civilians in the near future

...maybe Feinstein will return to Komifornia for a visit when they do

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top