Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2009 6:58:24 AM EDT
Head to Shreveport Tuesday evening to crash at the hotel and then head to MEPS for the last time Wednesday. then off to Army BCT and the start of a new life!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:06:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Yuck it up while you can.....  
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:13:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Good luck private. Get it out of your system now, just don't do any stupid shit.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:16:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Head to Shreveport Tuesday evening to crash at the hotel and then head to MEPS for the last time Wednesday. then off to Army BCT and the start of a new life!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Been there, done that!  Be prepared for a crappy sandwich for lunch!  Might not be a bad idea to bring a paperback, either.  Loooots of waiting around.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:18:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to MEPS on July 27th

Where are you doing basic at?

Good luck, just so you know I have a buddy who just graduated and one who just started a couple weeks ago, they both say reception is essentially a week of MEPS, so enjoy that.

Good Luck, make us proud.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:20:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd join any other branch before the Army...
Yay!  Let's go sit in South Korea for 20 years!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:21:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Been there, done that!  Be prepared for a crappy sandwich for lunch!  Might not be a bad idea to bring a paperback, either.  Loooots of waiting around.

Dude, this will by my 7th time at MEPS. I know all about those sandwiches
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:22:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My only choices were Navy and Army. Navy screwed around to much and couldnt get an contract. Army did. Im cool with it...

Quoted:
I'm going to MEPS on July 27th

Where are you doing basic at?

Good luck, just so you know I have a buddy who just graduated and one who just started a couple weeks ago, they both say reception is essentially a week of MEPS, so enjoy that.

Good Luck, make us proud.

Ft. Sill, OK during the summer. YAY!!!  
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:22:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

fail!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:23:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Better shave that goatee now.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:24:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Better shave that goatee now.

I have had it shaved for sometime now  
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:28:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Oh just go already ya drama queen
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:28:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn..

First that I heard about this..

I hope you the best of luck in your new adventures in life..

Make us proud..
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:39:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Fuck, if I could have been gone already i would have. Im tired of the damn wait.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:47:29 AM EDT
[#14]
I did BCT at Fort SIll from OCT 2 through December 18 in 08. It really wasn't that hard, just be prepared to hate some people more than you hated anyone in your life.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ooh.  Fun.  I only had to enjoy the company of Shreveport MEPS twice.

Also, one of my tech schools was at Altus AFB, about 45 minutes west of Lawton/Ft Sill.  There is a fucklot of nothing out in that part of the world.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ooh.  Fun.  I only had to enjoy the company of Shreveport MEPS twice.

Also, one of my tech schools was at Altus AFB, about 45 minutes west of Lawton/Ft Sill.  There is a fucklot of nothing out in that part of the world.

Yeah, MEPS knows me by name.

Quoted:
I did BCT at Fort SIll from OCT 2 through December 18 in 08. It really wasn't that hard, just be prepared to hate some people more than you hated anyone in your life.

Do tell?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#17]
good luck

AAR when you get back
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck, if I could have been gone already i would have. Im tired of the damn wait.

I hear that.

I can't wait to get on up out of here.

You lucky dog.

Have fun, it's all what you make it.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#19]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:

I was born at the hospital on base at Altus AFB, and lived there about 10 or 11 years. What's worse is exactly 21 years later I was back in that hospital inprocessing for C-17 LIQ. Yep - on my 21st birthday. Fuck. That. Noise.

Thank God I was there TDY for BLM and LIQ. Couldn't wait to get the hell out of there.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Have a good time and keep it outta your ass !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top