Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:14:13 AM EDT
I just saw a copper colored Chevy Colorado with the license plate "WTF NOOB". This has to be a member here. White female driver. This was in Olive Branch, MS at McDonalds. I have cell phone pics if someone can post them. Just shoot me an e-mail address. If this is not a member they should be.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:15:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Why would you think "WTF NOOB" is limited to arfcom?

My bet is it started with 4chan and spread from there, its a pretty widely used meme on forums.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:29:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

My bet is it started with 4chan and spread from there, its a pretty widely used meme on forums.

Sorry, I wouldn't know about that because I really only surf the Arfcom for my entertainment/gun info/general asshattery. YMMV.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:31:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, I wouldn't know about that because I really only surf the Arfcom for my entertainment/gun info/general asshattery. YMMV.

Ah ok. Well most of the funy stuff is imported from the general internet.
Some stuff like the shower cookie, "OMG IT SPINS" etc originated here, but most doesn't.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some stuff like the shower cookie, "OMG IT SPINS" etc originated here, but most doesn't.

I hear you on that. I gather lot's of stuff comes from 4chan, but I'm too scared to even go to that place. I've heard to many stories on here about them.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:38:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear you on that. I gather lot's of stuff comes from 4chan, but I'm too scared to even go to that place. I've heard to many stories on here about them.

Yeah 4chan is a zoo and definitely not work or kid safe. I only go there from time to time, to avoid being totally corrupted or disgusted.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I just ran an EMS call mutual aid to Olive Branch. Gas powered generators inside a restaurant, everybody got sick.
We have a BFL on the ambulance.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just ran an EMS call mutual aid to Olive Branch. Gas powered generators inside a restaurant, everybody got sick. We have a BFL on the ambulance.

Niiiiiiiiiiiice
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:56:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just ran an EMS call mutual aid to Olive Branch. Gas powered generators inside a restaurant, everybody got sick. We have a BFL on the ambulance.

What restauraunt? We lost power yesterday during the storm and some people are still out.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:14:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We have a BFL on the ambulance.

THAT's funny!
Does the company know what it is?

I stuck one on one of our trucks. The boss/owner thinks it's a gear (industrial machine shop).

No, and some of us are former military!
Who knows about people any more.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Figured I should show a pic,

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top