[#2]
Good f**king riddance.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#3]
k-mart sucks!
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Nonsense.
K-Mart declaring Chapter 11 is not the same thing as K-Mart "Biting the dust".
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope they DO bite the dust, and when they pull the big Kmart sign down in front of the corporate headquarters, I hope it lands on Rosie O'Donnell and squashes her like a sledgehammer tapping out a cockroach.   There'll be shit EVERYWHERE!  (Because she's full of shit, of course!)

If Dianne SlimeStein, Howard Screwmer, Sarah Crazy, and John McBrainless happen to get hit by the falling sign, well, that wouldn't bug me much either, but there'd definitely be a major sanitation and public health and nuisance risk to be cleaned up!

[smash]

CJ

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 1:27:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
k-mart sucks!
View Quote

You tell 'em Rain Man [:D]

[:)>]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 2:29:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good f**king riddance.
View Quote

All they need to do is bring back handgun ammo and more guns and they will be back on the fast track.  Other wise here comes more unemployed people.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:43:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Why this story isn't important:  

Have you ever heard of...

A) Barkers?

B) Kings?

Those were big discount chains that died out in the 70s and early 80s.  The world didn't end.  Fuck K-Mart.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I wouldn't count them out just yet. They've been down before and restructured the company to get new financing.

I really wish walmart would take over the k-mart nearest me. It's a mess.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I hope they DO bite the dust, and when they pull the big Kmart sign down in front of the corporate headquarters, I hope it lands on Rosie O'Donnell and squashes her like a sledgehammer tapping out a cockroach.   There'll be shit EVERYWHERE!  (Because she's full of shit, of course!)

If Dianne SlimeStein, Howard Screwmer, Sarah Crazy, and John McBrainless happen to get hit by the falling sign, well, that wouldn't bug me much either, but there'd definitely be a major sanitation and public health and nuisance risk to be cleaned up!

[smash]

CJ

View Quote

Major HAZMAT alert!  

EPA would have to be all over that crash site.

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#11]
It was my understanding that O'Donell quit over K-Mart's gun sales policy, mainly that they did.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#12]
That's what SHE'D like you to believe.

I've heard otherwise.   Her spokesbitchship resulted in a LOT of angry letters and phone calls from gun owners, who according to the bitch, should ALL be locked up.  KMart execs, not being COMPLETELY stupid through and through, gave her a push out the door, and posted a notice on the KMart website stating that they had parted ways.

CJ

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I wrote to Kmarts CEO about a year ago, and predicted their demise within 5 years.  Glad to see that they are exceeding my expectations.
I will dance on their grave. (Figuratively speaking of course.)
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Mmmmm Blue Light Special!
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 1:59:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
k-mart sucks!
View Quote
[beer]

Don't buy at K-Mart!!  
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 2:36:47 AM EDT
[#17]
My local K-mart died a slow agonizing death well over a year and a half ago. Although they never did much bizness anyway, especially with Wallyworld just 2 blocks away. Then came the StupidCenter and it was lights out for K-mart.

Rainman! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Quoted:
k-mart sucks!
View Quote

Originally Posted By  Rudison:
tell 'em Rain Man [:D]
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top