Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2001 4:45:06 PM EDT
Quoted:
OK Sherlock, detail how you sell a gun to a FFL
in your State.
View Quote

Well I'm no Shelock but in OH, KY and IN you hand over the gun and the dealer hands over the cash.  There is no paperwork for an individual selling a gun to another individual or to an FFL holder.  I have sold to both, just as described above.  FFL to FFL is done by putting the buyers FFL with the yellow sheet which contains the gun info.  Thats why when you buy a gun mail order, they need license on file.  FFL to individual, individual fills out the form.

A rusted bolt is no big problem.  5 minutes on a polishing wheel would have taken care of that.  If that dealer did'nt know that he is a dumbass.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The Yellow sheet 4473 is to be kept in a dealer's records or turned over to the ATF upon loss of the dealer's license.  The seller keeps the form not the buyer so why the hell would a buyer have a seller fill out a buyer's form.

Just plain stupid and I once again call shenanigans Liar Liar pants on fire.

Never was an AK you never sold it. You never screwed anyone but your own reputation on this board.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#2]
MR. DAVID HINELINE,

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS SIR.

The Bet: There is/was an AK and it was sold
        to a FFL at a gunshow.
The Sum: $5000.00

PUT UP OR SHUT UP SIR!

IF THIS IS LEGAL TO DO.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#3]
This was never about money, or betting, or comparing size of our penis.

You readily admitted you screwed a dealer out of his hard earned money because you got screwed and felt you needed to pass the screwing on to someone else.

I suppose you would take the same attitude if you got aids from your gay lover then you would feel the need to pass this deadly disease on also.

I called shenanigans because there is no reason in the world a FFL dealer would ask you to fill out a buyer's 4473 sheet when you are selling a firearm. I believe you are a bullshit artist plain and simple.  I don't have to prove this. Your continued stupd posts prove it all by themselves.

[url]http://www.mindspring.com/~uziforme/index.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 11:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Just as I suspected, a no show! Q.E.D.
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 3:39:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 3:59:17 AM EDT
[#6]
...hey "Soldier of God",
is this something Jesus would do?

Link Posted: 3/15/2001 4:06:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I am sure I know the cause of this unfortunate misunderstanding.
Being from various states, the other posters would not know this, but from what I've heard, Bradenton, the location given for this gunshow in question, is known for being somewhat of a Gay mecca.
So, the answer to this dilemma is obvious.  The reason that the FFL did the transaction [b]assbackwards[/b] is that the gunshow was sponsored by none other than the [pink]PINK PISTOLS![/pink]  [:D]
That's a good as reason as any to stick with the Lakeland gun show.                   [;)]
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 4:32:59 AM EDT
[#8]
DonR closed the original topic for good reason, the above would have ended in that thread [;)]

So I am gonna close this soap opera too, the cliffhanger...Hangfire screwed his dealer, David Hineline yelling Shenanigans over it. And the pink pistols waiting to take over....

Dont bother to wait for tomorrows episode..[;)]

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top