Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 7:15:43 PM EDT
Looking to get a military bag to use as a trauma/medical bag while out riding and need some suggestions as to the type of bag to use.  I would likr something that would fit in the rear rack bag or something that I might rig up with velcro straps that can mount right to the rack.

Thanks
Iso
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked some of the mail-order parts places like Chapparal?  I'll dig around as I think I have one of their catalogs somewhere.
If I can't find it, try one of the ATV or motorcycle mags as they usually have tons of ads for places that sell this kind of thing.

We used to do a lot of desert riding and Malcolm Smith Racing has lots of things like what you're looking for.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a company online at www.hipersports.com that has some bags designed specifically for ATV's.  You might also check your local motorcycle/off-road shop.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top