Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2009 8:20:30 PM EDT
Seems to be the only option on Nextel, which I need.

Already en-route.

Anyone have one?

Decent?

Good and bad opinions???
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#1]
if it's anything like the  BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 you should be GTG.  No complaints here.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Nextel still has customers?  

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#3]
They had some major bugs with texting awhile .not sure of the details but I think they got worked out
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:51:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Got it last Tuesday...Still haven't been able to connect to the BB data. I've spent at least 20 hrs with support online/phone...Three hours at the repair place in person and an hour at the Sprint store where I received a new 8350i

I'm going back tomorrow to get a new sim card...bet it still wont work.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Sprint rolled out the Palm Pre this week...not a lot of problems with that so far
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I've had it since the initial release in December.  Other than a couple of upgrade issues, no problem here.  My only complaint would be that it occasionally does not want to jump towers while on the phone when driving in the country.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Got it last Tuesday...Still haven't been able to connect to the BB data. I've spent at least 20 hrs with support online/phone...Three hours at the repair place in person and an hour at the Sprint store where I received a new 8350i

I'm going back tomorrow to get a new sim card...bet it still wont work.

I had a problem like that with my wife's blackberry.  Ended up being that Sprint couldn't figure out that I was serious when I told them at as an individual I really did want the BlackBerry Enterprise plan on my phone.  Once I explained that it worked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top