Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2002 12:11:16 PM EDT
Anybody know what kind of rifle the russian tracker uses in the movie Behind Enemy Lines?
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a Sauer SSG3000. Check out sigarms.com under the LE/Military section.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 6:34:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Good call, the first time I saw it, I thought it was a Sako TRG 21. I had to watch it three times to make sure I was wrong.
[;)]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
are these legal for american consumption?
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
are these legal for american consumption?
View Quote

Yep, I saw one at an Trade Expo for LE/Military equipment about 2 years ago. The reps were saying that it was legal for civilains. It is a big P.O.S. but it is civilan legal.

JerrY
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 11:02:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yep, I saw one at an Trade Expo for LE/Military equipment about 2 years ago. The reps were saying that it was legal for civilains. It is a big P.O.S. but it is civilan legal.

JerrY
View Quote

Hmm. Not accurate enough for you maybe? I wouldn't call it a POS...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top