Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 10:10:57 AM EDT
My father is starting a new gun store and range. I told him of the AR15 army and that I would plumb the immense knowledge that is here for advice and how-to.

He has some financial backing already, and I was wondering if there is any NRA sponsored SBA type loan.

What is the proper chain of events? Should we look at local laws such as zoning, or be more concerned with state laws, or should we start the FFL procedure first?  

Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#1]
If you have BIG BUCKS for the backstop buy yourself a Savage!!

[url]http://www.snailtraps.com/new/snailtraps.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 10:47:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Received a notification from the NRA last friday about a schedule of NRA certified range building courses. Can't remember all the locations but you can contact the NRA and I'll bet they'll send ya a copy of of the same brochure. Seems like it was $380 for a 5 day convention.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top