Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 7:40:23 AM EDT
I think we need a list of anti gun busnisses.  please post any anti gun businiss here.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 7:59:15 AM EDT
[#1]
sure, with the guaranteed results that you'll probably cry cuz one of your favorite stores is on the list.

boycotting has its places, for sure.  but on such a large scale, i don't think it's nearly as effective as the effort that goes into it.  i think it works far better on a local level.  just ask the NAACP and south carolina (it was SC, wasn't it?)

a boycott for a boycott's sake isn't going to do much.  even telling your buddies not to buy from XYZ store won't do much.  the people making decisions at these establishments have to know why they're losing business.  so don't forget to make your opinions known when you spend your pennies elsewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top