Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2001 11:12:40 AM EDT
This Friday I'll be picking up my new Bushmaster lower receiver. It will be the second product of their's that I have owned. The first was an early version-most likely preban since it was bought new buy a friend of mine approx.15 yrs ago and came NEW with collapsible stock, bayo lug, and flash suppressor!(d'oh! never shoulda sold it!)Anyhow, I plan on building this new one into a medium range(0-300 yrds)varmint gun and would like some bottom line advice on who I should buy the upper from. I've been looking at DPMS, but their uppers are around 2.5 times more than I paid for the receiver. Should I go with Model 1 Sales, or is there a better alternative? Any unbiased opinions would be very muchly appreciated
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#1]
GUNSMOKE has some lookers, from the response i got here they are solid products. ASA has some sweet  uppers too but the ar shooters here have had some bad experinces with them but there are some that swear by them. All these manu. are in the industry forums.
BALOO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top