User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2002 1:15:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#1]
"Move to another state."  One thousand and one.  Sorry bro . . . [;)]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Change Kalifornia one vote at a time.  Otherwise, move to another state...one thousand and two....Sorry...
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Woo hoo!

BAN THEM! BAN THEM ALL!
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 5:02:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Now I have to cache my AR15 knife too?!  Uh I mean mine got lost in the mail.  By chance, do you know if double edge knives are legal in California?  Oh, and while I'm at it what is the legal carry length?  Someone I know has been carrying a Benchmade ACFK with a 4 inch blade for over 4 years now.  Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Seriously.  I mean, where do you draw the line?  Next they're coming after your steaknife, right after they outlaw eating meat.  When they move to knife control, you know they have gone too far several moves ago.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I demand that all civilian possession of incisor teeth be banned.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
 When they move to knife control, you know they have gone too far several moves ago.
View Quote

I feel the same way about gun-control.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#9]
[puke]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oh, and while I'm at it what is the legal carry length?
View Quote

I think its 2 1/2

edited to add :
[url]http://home.earthlink.net/~jkmtsm/knifelaw.html[/url]

and
[url]http://www.knifeart.com/knifeart/kniflawbysta.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:09:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Is this a ruling from DOJ that the Kershaw speedsafe knives are "automatics"?  The language of the law is pretty clear that Kershaws are NOT sutomatics, unless new legislation was enacted.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:53:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 12:48:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What?!? Just three of you say move? Y'all disappoint me boys. I had a feeling I'd get that response. Do I know this board or what? [;)]]
View Quote

Hey man, I know what your going through.  Actually getting up off your butt and making the arrangements to move out of kalifornia is like going through a 12 step program.  First there's denial in every fashion possible.

I cant move (and be happier) because of......

[*]My job[/*]
[*]My wife’s family[/*]
[*]My kids school ties[/*]
[*]lived here all my life[/*]
[*]I/we can change the legislature (ultimate display of denial) [/*]

After dealing with denial you can expect feelings of joy and liberation from picking one of the other [size=4]free [/size=4]states in the union to live.

Kalifornia sucks.  I am so much happier in Washington.  Oly Arms is just down the freeway, and Washington has a “shall issue” law.  The only people Kali “shall issue” to is actors and politicians.   But feel free to stay in Kali and pay high taxes to support their ban on your knives and firearms.  

MOVE DUDE!!!!  Then you wont have to worry about the kali ban no moe.

Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:58:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, and while I'm at it what is the legal carry length?
View Quote

I think its 2 1/2

edited to add :
[url]http://home.earthlink.net/~jkmtsm/knifelaw.html[/url]

and
[url]http://www.knifeart.com/knifeart/kniflawbysta.html[/url]
View Quote

THanks Skammy,

These damn laws.  I went to law school for 4 years and I still don't understand them.  What a load of crap.  Down with da man!
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I love how they have to add the "that may inflict great bodily injury or death" part. Like they're doing us all a favor or something. Stupid pricks, might as well ban forks, I know they can cause "great bodily injury".
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Thank God  I live in  TEXAS!
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Thank God  I live in  TEXAS!
View Quote

I can say that again.

Thank God I live in TEXAS!

Sorry Big Bear [:)]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh yeah, well I just went outside to get my mail and got bowled over with a set of jugs like Cnatras!  It's a common hazard around these parts...no kidding!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top