Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2001 10:13:39 AM EDT
I purchesed one of these fine looking space guns last month and went out and shot the thing last weekend.  My freinds had a Uzi model A and a HK94A2. I poored over 300 rounds down range without one problem and with a mag cinch from Buffer technologies giving me 20 rounds at the ready, gave me a run for the money with the other two carbines. I noticed durring our shooting that the USC was rather quite compared to the uzi and the 94A2. I have read reports from other operators about this as the synthetic design and heavy barrel absords some of the noise durring shooting.  It was almost as i was shootig a 22 cal firearm. Weird but a rather fun experience. With the aid of a Aimpoint comp m the USC produced excellent results down to the 75 meter mark using bowling pins as targets.  The ten round magizine was the only draw back but, with the buddy clip things remained interesting. Anyone out there with stories of experience with this system ? would be gratey appiciated.  for a weapon made mostly out of synthetic resign and stamed metel inserts except for the barrel, Bolt and springs it is one hell of a firearm with that high tech look.    V2    
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#1]
V2--Couldn't agree more.  It would be my back seat weapon at work, but my dept only allows duty caliber rifles (9mm) so I've had to settle for an SW5-PDW which is no slouch.

Try some +P ammo and you'll find the pins go down at 100 yds.  Mag Tech markets 10 round blister packs for under $6 which is a good deal.  185 gr JHP at about 1200 fps.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Arcom, Thanks for the information on the + p round information for the USC. Jest before we went shooting that day both of my freinds were both braging about the preban status of there carbines and how wonderful,practical and reliable thay were. The Uzi jamed about 10% percent of the time and all i could do is snicker when my freind would be cursing in a inbarrused posture trying to clear his reliable bullet hose. He,he,he,..as i was shootig away without a care in the world. The 94 was a different story as it functioned jest like a sewing machine all day long just like the USC. I found out today that the Uzi has went into shop for repairs and next time we go out shooting there will be two of us shooting the grey little beast. All my freind could say is that wire stock on the Uzi was hurting his face...sure, whatever you say dude. V2  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top