Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2002 8:35:48 PM EDT
Guy this sucks so bad!
I got off early from work today so i could go to the bank and get my money out of saveings.Then I was going to go to the gun shop and pick up my new bushy that i have on hold there.Well I get my money fine.Well its snowing here today, so traffic is going so slow.I get to the gun shop at 5min after 5.I go to walk in and the door is locked.I was like WTF!So the guy in side is wouthing the words "we are closed" lol like no shit:) He said they open at 9am. Its 11 pm now. I have to wait 10 hours to be my baby! Its not right.... I could stand there looking at my new toy in the rack,but cant get it.... JUST NOT RIGHT LOL
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 8:39:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 8:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You should have fanned the 900 bucks at him.  I bet he'd open the door then.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Guy im telling you im going to be camping out there at 8am lol As soon as i get it im out to the range.Its snowing but who cares:)
raf
This is my first rifle,so its the first time i have delt with him.... if hes good to me ill get my walther p99 from him too.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#5]
QBANG,

Just chill, drink some beer, there's not gonna be a huge line like Wal-Mart after christmas. There is currently no legislation banning posession yet(at least not on the national level). So chill brother, it will be yours soon!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You should have fanned the 900 bucks at him.  I bet he'd open the door then.
View Quote

Beat me to it - If someone is flashing money at me through the door, I will usually open it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top