Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2002 1:55:33 PM EDT
I got a stupid parking ticket a couple of weeks ago (1/2/02) not only for not moving for the street cleaner but for not have current tags. Normally there is nothing you can do about this BUT I had already sent in payment for my registration renewal (expiration of 12/31/01) to the dmv some 3 weeks prior and was still waiting for my new tags.

So anyway, I go down to the local PD (complete with a trail of blood going through the front door!) and there is this really nice looking womenz police at the front desk. I told her the situation and she said "no problem" let me go check your car. So we walk out to the front steps and she says "I didn't want to tell you this inside, because they don't like me to, but you should dispute the extra $10 for the fix-it citation, because we aren't supposed to cite anyone until over 3 months have passed the reg expiration date. We are going to have a talk with that traffic ticket woman because you are the 3rd person today to come in about this."

Anyway, she was really nice and didn't even threaten to spray me with mace for saying "hi" like the other womenz.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you know what you get when you cross a penis with a potato?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
A tallywhacker that has eyes?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:06:05 PM EDT
[#3]
... Fat and fugly womenz are always nice.

... They don't have many other options.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:06:35 PM EDT
[#4]
No, guess again
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:35:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm surprised you did'nt take your stand-by heliocopter to the station,land on the roof,buy the place,and fire everybody!.....cept the womenz of course....you do'nt need any more wimminz angry at you.[;)]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:57:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 3:29:27 PM EDT
[#7]
You should have mentioned to her that you wouldn't mind being frisked.  Can't be too safe these days.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#8]
A dictator. What do I win?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 4:02:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A dictator. What do I win?
View Quote

A big wet kiss from Imbroglio  [:X]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#11]
YAY!

[img]http://members-http-1.rwc1.sfba.home.net/jeff.hoeft/pics/gaysmilie.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Imbroglio probably asked if she would date a guy with just a 10/22 and a .38 special-she probably told him it's gotta be a 9mm at a minimum.
[X]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
and there is this really nice looking womenz police at the front desk. I told her the situation and she said "no problem" let me go check your [i]package[i]. So we walk out to the front steps and she says "I didn't want to tell you this inside, because they don't like me to, but you
View Quote
should DO me right here and NOW!  Give me your big 10" Ruger Super RedHawk

[sex]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 12:23:34 AM EDT
[#14]
And here I was thinking that Imbroglio met some nice, recently areested hookers at the police station. Surely I couldn't have been the only one to have had that thought....
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Geez, man, you shoulda asked her, "Please, Officer Babe, would you beat me with your nightstick??"  She'd be all over you in a heartbeat -- cop chicks dig that sort of thing.
[stick]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Your tag expired two days prior, and someone cited you for it:

That is totally gay.

Jay
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 7:55:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That is totally gay.

Jay
View Quote

Tell me about it!

The womenz cop thinks the traffic control weenie figures she is already writing you up for a parking violation, so why not write up everything.

Oh ya, I forgot to mention the tag violation was $60 or $10 with compliance verification.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That is totally gay.

Jay
View Quote

Expired is expired; doesn't matter if it's two days, weeks or months. Here in NY, registrations are good for two years. Every time you get in the vehicle, you have a set of big fat numbers staring at you from the sticker, telling you when the reg expires.  People still ignore it and get tickets.

If its a case of adminstrative tardiness and you can produce the dated check to show that you've applied for the renewal well ahead of the expiration date, most courts will consider that and may well kill the ticket. However, some of that burden probably falls back on you. One, you must have known for quite some time when the reg expired. Guess what folks( a  hint here, not  aimed at the poster personally): keep your address current so DMV can send you timely notices ( a lot of people don't, and then wonder why they don't hear from DMV... DUH....) Secondly, while we all operate within a  budget, if a notice shows up from DMV a month or two before the tag expires, don't throw it in the birdcage..there should be a check going to them within a week or two so that the wheels can turn and still get you the new stickers within a rewasonable amount of time. Don't wait til the last minute and expect the tags overnight!
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:50:28 PM EDT
[#19]
New York requires more stickers on it's automotive glass than any other state I have ever visited. You guy probably need a sticker to say it is ok to have stickers on your windshields. Did it ever occur to you that visibility is a concern?  Jeez!

-elliott

Link Posted: 1/21/2002 2:52:52 AM EDT
[#20]
When I went down to the local PD to get the SUR registration forms, the womenz police officer at the desk had no idea what I was talking about. And this was way after the AG or whoever mailed all the PDs that little display with all the forms. She said I was the first person to ask about the forms, and this was very close to the deadline so I assume I'm the only idiot who registered in my area.

Anyhow, after a while the captain came down to try to straighten out what happened to the forms, and just about then the womenz officer asked me why I needed guns like that as they are no good for hunting and are used just to kill people, and no one could have a ligitimate reason to own one. So I said I prefer to own whatever gun I want and it's none of her damn business what I like to shoot. So, the captain looks at me, looks at her, shook his head and told her to leave. He then apologized for her behavior and stated he is a shooter and owns a couple himself.

I know there are good womenz police officers out there, but most of the one's I've met are fugly dikes with a chip on their shoulder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top