Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2002 11:23:19 AM EDT
It is a pretty slummy town.  A guy could probably get some cheap guns there.  Any gun stores I should check out?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:49:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately I am spending some time here, instead of back in Texas.
I have found one gun store west of town on I-70 (High Plains Guns) with not a whole lot in it.  I was trying to get some gunsmith work done, and the other gun shops in the phone book came back as out of business.  

I didn't check the pawn shops.  I wasn't that desperate.

However, I did finally find a range in town, even though it's pistol caliber only.  I'm going to shoot in about 2 hours.  It's up north off US24 by Goodyear.

I think you would have lots better luck in KC.  I haven't gotten around to checking around Manhattan and Junction City.

Good luck!

Edited for spell check.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:53:21 AM EDT
[#2]
There are quite a few gunshops in KC.  I was just thinking that because Topeka was such a rathole it would have a never ending supply of cheap guns.  I don't know about Lawrence.  They are pretty Lib there.  They might not want guns to close to Gay U.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top