Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:49:05 AM EDT
[#2]
A real "muther"..........
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:50:28 AM EDT
[#3]
[%|]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:07:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Where's the mention of Adam Weishaupt and his creation of [b][i]'The Illuminati'[/i][/b] in 1776 in Bavaria?

If Weishaupt and his ultra-secret group are not particularly mentioned, then it is not a good conspiracy article!

Eric The(AWinkIsAsGoodAsANodToABlindMan)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:12:56 AM EDT
[#5]
So I'm a blind man now?  Is that how it is?

[B)]

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:13:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's a good conspiracy theory: the Jesuits whacked JFK!

[url]http://www.vaticanassassins.org/[/url]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Vee know nussink. Vee saw nussink.

Your papers, please.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#8]
MAUSER88, phone home.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:53:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Hahah, I don't know who wrote that, but for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Most conspiracies I've seen claim the Jews are at the bottom of these NWO schemes, especially when involving corporations/big businesses.

Another organization that should be looked into is the German- spawned O.T.O. or ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTUS, Aliester Crowley's cult which had deep fascist political connections.
View Quote

False, Crowley was deported from Italy by Mussolini and was openly opposed to Hitler/fascism.

Whatever you think of Crowley, he would better be defined as a (decadent) Libertarian, not a fascist.

Also, the German born SKULL & BONES SOCIETY of which both George Bush and his father Prescott were members. Bush Sr. assisted in the financing of the Third Reich in collaboration with the Rockefellers, and George Bush himself had stated at one point "Isn't it about time we forgive the Nazi War Criminals?".
View Quote

LOL,if Bush had said that, even joking, he would have been crucified.

So, CIA, Nazis, "gnostic-satanists"/human sacrifice, NWO concentration camps-where are the mole men and UFOs?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL, funny read, but hey it's interesting~I wonder who these people are who spend hours writing this stuff and uploading it to their web site....Don't they work for a living???  Are these the guys that call me at tech support asking me how to use WS FTP?

[:P]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:48:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
MAUSER88, phone home.
View Quote

[DEVIL]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:56:03 AM EDT
[#12]
the human sacrifice stuff isn't too far of base. I remember seeing videos of ppl claiming to have previously been satanists. In fact the video in question gave proof of several dark satanic pratices back in the 70's and 80's but thankfully I havn't heard anything more about them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[DEVIL]
View Quote

Who? Me?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Holy sh1t!  Our government has been infiltrated by Col. Klink!  I knew it when Clinton appointed Janet Reno.  She looked a little too much like Sgt. Shultz for my taste.[;D]

What about money for nuclear secrets Mrs. Reno?

I see NOOOOOOOTHING!

What about Al Gore's funny money scandals?

I know NOOOOOOOTHING!

Laugh if you may, but it's all starting to make a lot on sense.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top