Posted: 5/3/2009 3:11:06 PM EDT
Listed today on craigslist

2 sako 75s

A benneli nova

some "clips" for a .40 cal smith

WTB an ar-15

Sako AII

Model 70.

Nobody has flagged shit. God bless TEXAS!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats nice. When i tried to put an ad on there to sell a rifle, it seemed as though it got flagged the second it posted. I prolly relisted 7 or 8 times. I finally sold it at a yard sale saturday. So be sure to check the handgun forum tomorrow as i plan on a thread all about whatever pistol i buy tomorrow.
It will be my first and yes, im very excited.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#2]
May last longer on the weekend when all the perverts and hippies are busy. Try posting that shit on a workday and it's GONE, flagged for removal.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#3]
what a bunch of hippie tree huggin' crap(with apologies to Cartman) that guns aren't allowed on Craigslist! pisses me off man!
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:24:06 PM EDT
[#4]
has anyone tried listing any firearms without explicitly identifying it as a firearm?

e.g., "Sako 75, 308, comes with accessories to get you through the day"
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a shame that someplace that is more than willing to let someone sell a piece of ass but won't let a law abiding citizen sell a firearm
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
has anyone tried listing any firearms without explicitly identifying it as a firearm?

I do see a lot of "hunting items" e-mail for list. Thats how I got an 870 for $200 bucks last month.

Also had luck with a WTB add for ammo and another for an m44.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I listed  "Hunting supplies, made in Romania" was gone before I could check the ad. ( no gun mentioned)

Listed again "hunting suplies" lasted about 20 mins.

Got 8 e-mails off of it though  

Still have the romanian hunting supply    
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Posted a WTB ammo ad a few Saturdays ago, around midnight.  It was flagged inside of ten minutes.  But not before I recieved an email from a local guy with some unwanted 7.62x39.

500 rnds of wolf & 300 rnds of brass cased Sellior & Bellot for $250.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#9]
The closest Craigs List page to me is the SF Bay Area.

People flag empty ammo cans

That said, I have scored big on there in the past ammowise.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#10]
You can buy a human being (hookers) on Craig's list.

But no firearms allowed.

Because???

Screw them, I'll never use that list for anything.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

But no firearms allowed.

Because???

THIS
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Someone once posted a "DEEEEEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSS" for sale, still got flagged
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:04:22 PM EDT
[#13]
how do the anti-gunners know enough to flag everything so fast?
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

But no firearms allowed.

Because???

Why not? They don't make any money off your transaction.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#15]
thought:

maybe post everything as "Airsoft"?  at least make it a bit ambiguous for them... (hopefully the potential buyers would be smart enough)
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's a shame that someplace that is more than willing to let someone sell a piece of ass but won't let a law abiding citizen sell a firearm

here here
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:22:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

because of course in their minds, one's evil the other isn't.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Why do people care that craigslist doesn't allow the sale of guns.  It's their site it's their rules.  Just like this site has rules.  If you don't want to follow the rules than stay the hell out.  It's not like there are no other options for selling guns.   If I want to start a site that only deals in used turtles, then that is my choice.   Don't go trying to sell your shelless jumping turtle on my site. Jeebus it's just that simple.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But no firearms allowed.

Because???

THIS

I've bought and sold guns there. No fees.
You just have to make it criptic.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Hello :)

You can post all the gun ads you want on Backpage.com. It is pretty much a clone of craigslist.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You can post all the gun ads you want on Backpage.com. It is pretty much a clone of craigslist.

Yup.

It's not run by hippies.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hello :)

but instead of 200 posts a day in the sporting goods section they get one or two Still better to post on craigslist if you want to get it done.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Backpage for the Phoenix area has a shitload of posts.

I've never managed to sell a firearm on craigslist without it being flagged almost instantly.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top