Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2009 9:37:13 AM EDT
I can't fucking contain myself..... i get 10 or so fucking nigeria, UK lottery, etc scams a day........ Now this........ This fucktard needs some serious "coc" prevents me from stating what needs to be done...... suffice it to say, if this cunt were on fire, I wouldn't even piss on him to put out the fire.

romSGT JAMES ROBERT <[email protected]>
[email protected]
to
dateSun, May 3, 2009 at 9:52 AM
subjectPLEASE HELP ME OUT OF IRAQI

hide details 9:52 AM (1 hour ago)

Attention Friend,
With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. I am  (SGT JAMES ROBERT),presently working in Iraq with an
international organisation that I will also disclose later,I found your contact particulars in an address journal.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of (US$10.5 Million Dollars)Ten Million, five Hundred Thousand US Dollars to your country or any other safe country of your choice, as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care untill I complete my service here,this is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved.
SOURCE OF MONEY:
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm).
Some money in various currencies was discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam,s old palaces during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us, this was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? no compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.
The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe cation entirely out of trouble spot.

He does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to an Asian/American who died in an air raid, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his business associate.
I have now found a secured way of getting the package out to a safer country for you to pick up, and will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me.One passionate appeal I will  make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party,should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us.I do not know for how long we will remain here, and I have survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately.

Please contact me as soon as possible and kindly fill up this requirements like:
Your full name:.................
Your country:.....................
Contact phone/fax number:
Regards

Sgt James Robert
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks legit, note the flawless grammar!

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:40:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh what a mother fucker. Wonder if we could spam that email listed at the top.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:40:30 AM EDT
[#3]
send a picture of your ass.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:41:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Send him tubgirl and call it a day.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:42:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Looks legit, note the flawless grammar!

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can't fucking contain myself..... i get 10 or so fucking nigeria, UK lottery, etc scams a day........ Now this........ This fucktard needs some serious "coc" prevents me from stating what needs to be done...... suffice it to say, if this cunt were on fire, I wouldn't even piss on him to put out the fire.

romSGT JAMES ROBERT <[email protected]>
[email protected]
to
dateSun, May 3, 2009 at 9:52 AM
subjectPLEASE HELP ME OUT OF IRAQI

hide details 9:52 AM (1 hour ago)

Attention Friend,
With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. I am  (SGT JAMES ROBERT),presently working in Iraq with an
international organisation that I will also disclose later,I found your contact particulars in an address journal.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of (US$10.5 Million Dollars)Ten Million, five Hundred Thousand US Dollars to your country or any other safe country of your choice, as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care untill I complete my service here,this is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved.
SOURCE OF MONEY:
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm).
Some money in various currencies was discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam,s old palaces during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us, this was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? no compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.
The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe cation entirely out of trouble spot.

He does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to an Asian/American who died in an air raid, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his business associate.
I have now found a secured way of getting the package out to a safer country for you to pick up, and will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me.One passionate appeal I will  make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party,should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us.I do not know for how long we will remain here, and I have survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately.

Please contact me as soon as possible and kindly fill up this requirements like:
Your full name:.................
Your country:.....................
Contact phone/fax number:
Regards

Sgt James Robert

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Send him tubgirl and call it a day.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I know what you mean. Here is the one I get weekly from different people.

––––-Original Message––––-
Sent: Fri, 1 May 2009 6:19 pm
Subject: OUTSTANDING PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

OUTSTANDING PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Attn: Beneficiarry

Your Long overdue Payment.

I saw your email ( in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid
contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was
originated
from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans ) among the list of
individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to the
FRONTIERS BANK, UNITED KINGDOM.

Your email appeared among the beneficiaries, who will receive a
part-payment of
your contractual sum and has been approved already for months. You are
requested
to get back to me for more direction and instruction on how to receive your
fund. However, we received an email from one Mr. Virgle Lee Samples who
told us
that he is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last week. He
has also submitted his account for us to transfer the fund to him
including his
International passport, we want to hear from you before we can make the
transfer
to confirm if you are dead or not.

Once again, I apologize to you on behalf Of IMF (International Monetary Fund)
for failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the
system
had been long overdue.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Horst Kohler

And here is my response edited of course for ARFCOM.

Stop sending me your fu**ing bullsh*t. How stupid do you think people are. Go get a real job you fu**ing lazy ass crook. Fu** you and your country. USA FOREVER. you think your a real bad ass trying to rip people off online. Come get some.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I seem to remember an Arfcommer that fucked with them one time.  Kept asking them for a bank account number in order to substantiate their claims and wanted their physical address and a photo as proof.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I seem to remember an Arfcommer that fucked with them one time.  Kept asking them for a bank account number in order to substantiate their claims and wanted their physical address and a photo as proof.

Was he a baiter?
http://www.419eater.com/

Some funny stories on there.

Take the scammer for a ride, have fun with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top