Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2009 9:34:37 AM EDT
I'm sitting here screwing around with my laptop's hard drive and I hear a clunk clunk clink bonk bunk sound out of the dryer.

Open the door and got a nice reminder of the Sporting Clays match I went out and shot on Tuesday.  

Yes, I put a 12 gauge round through the wash.  I remember pocketing the round... the ammo guy handed me a couple shells but he dropped one in the dirt, and I didn't want to put it in my shotgun, so I pocketed it and then stuck it in my jacket back at the golf cart as we went to the next station.  

Sort of forgot to take it out, and then threw the jacket in the wash as it was pretty dusty.

So, yeah, oops.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm sitting here screwing around with my laptop's hard drive and I hear a clunk clunk clink bonk bunk sound out of the dryer.

Open the door and got a nice reminder of the Sporting Clays match I went out and shot on Tuesday.  

Yes, I put a 12 gauge round through the wash.  I remember pocketing the round... the ammo guy handed me a couple shells but he dropped one in the dirt, and I didn't want to put it in my shotgun, so I pocketed it and then stuck it in my jacket back at the golf cart as we went to the next station.  

Sort of forgot to take it out, and then threw the jacket in the wash as it was pretty dusty.

So, yeah, oops.

will it still shoot

i washed a loaded  glock 26 mag i had in a pair of pants.  10/10 went bang
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Let me know when you wash your pistol
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:41:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Why, a guy at the gun store told me that's how criminals clean glocks to get them back on the market
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#4]
It's cleaned off now, shoot it........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top