Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2009 7:48:52 PM EDT
Check out CNN clip (not sure if I'm posting it correctly):

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2009/05/01/ldt.tucker.gun.rights.cnn?iref=24hours

Obama wants Senate to ratify CIFTA ... national gun registration.

May want to contact your state Senator and make your feelings known in this matter.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:04:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Win_88 ... I'm still sort of a computer neanderthal.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Win_88 ... I'm still sort of a computer neanderthal.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#6]
This is a dupe so don't expect to many hits. I watched the video just for fun and was furious when I saw that cock suckin motherfucker Luger be identified on CNN as beig for CIFTA. I snet him an E-Mail.

CIFTA would allow a backdoor registration of firearms in the US. This would be a clear violation of the US Constitution. You were elected by conservatives, and it's high time you start representing us. By giving your support for CIFTA you're turning your back on your voters, including me. I'm fed up with elected officials NOT representing their voters.I've always voted straight ticket Republican in the past, something I will not continue to do if you support this administration's agenda. Just remember the GOP is cleaning house, and RINO's should seek employment elsewhere.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:56:38 PM EDT
[#7]
So I thought Obama had a great appreciation and love for the constitution?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:17:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not for what it is but for what it could be.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#9]

I refuse to submit

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I emailed McConnell and Bunning (KY Senators) tonight:

Dear Senator xxxxxxx,

I respectfully request that you vote against ratification of CIFTA, and encourage all Republican senators who value their senate seat to do the same.  The ratification of this treaty would set a precedent for putting the US Constitution in the hands of international regulation, and would allow a back door into several anti-constitutional initiatives, specifically regarding the 2nd amendment.

Please have your office respond with your position on CIFTA.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Ha Ha Ha, this could get ugly
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not for what it is but for what it could should be.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Ugly ain't the word I'm out to make Luger file for unemployment.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:50:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not for what it is but for what it could should be.

I was trying to point out that he wants it changed to reflect his world view.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:02:58 PM EDT
[#15]
I have to  believe that there will be a constitutional challenge within the supreme court.  My onfidence within the court prevails.  Still I have no faith in government on the national level and fear that the worst and will plan on preparering for higher taxes and the inpending hyper inflation, god help us all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:04:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Thats how that doushebag rolls, 48% of the country knows that. Fuck Obama let him try to fuck with america's constitutional sovereignty that will be the end of him!!! Like were going to let some Euro scumbags tell us what to do, bring it bitches!!!  
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 6:48:18 AM EDT
[#17]
It won't be eurodouchebags it will be corrupt drug running mexican douchebags.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 6:52:53 AM EDT
[#18]
1) WRONG.

Obama is pushing for international cooperation to stop gunrunning between countries....

The treaty in question only deals with exporting of guns - which is already registered/licensed.

3) Lou Dobbs is a populist douchebag.... Not everyone who talks about 'gun rights' is a good guy, or even knows what they're talking about (See GOA as an example of more idiots)....

2) DUPE
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=868346
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 6:56:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey, don't listen to Dave_A

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#20]
This is going to be the next HR45 and Ammunition Accountability Act.

2-3x a day for the next 3 months.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:34:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Dupe.  Link listed above.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top