Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 2:58:54 PM EDT
i am planning to sell some of my ammo.  Can i ship them myself?  What carrier should i use UPS, USPS or Fed Ex?  Are there any restrictions on ammo on certain states?   Thanks in advance

jaguar
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#1]
ups attach one of these to it

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
call ups or fedex the best way to do it is have a pick up from your house, the ups store will not ship ammo.
a fed ex location will not ship ammo either but they will do a pick up.

ground is the way to go and the box they say has to be labeled to there specs.

good luck
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#3]
This should tell you everything you need to know http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=133&t=372846
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks!  359, your link is not working.   Pls fix it and thanks for the replies
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, I fixed the link.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#6]
some have labled it machine parts but that's up to you
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#7]
PLEASE, use a sturdy box, ammo can prefered. Quadruple tape whatever you use to prevent leakage or box deterioration.  I can't tell ya how much loose ammo I see every night at work because the boxes fall apart while moving through our system (UPS). I'm sure improper handling is the biggest issue due to damages but I've seen some packages that make me wander what the shipper was thinking when they packaged their heavy items. 40-50 pounds of ammo in a 10lbrated cardboard box using staples or one strip of tape does not work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top