Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 11:38:28 AM EDT
In 1979 I was in my 6th Grade class learning about the vastness of space from a liberal twit who thought she knew everything. This was my very first memory regaurding liberal educators allowed by the public school systems failing to educate. My 6th Grade teacher (Ms. Taylor) had attempted to teach subject matter beyond her capacity. To this day I resent liberals, especially liberal educators because this woman introduced me to liberal ignorance and bias. The very first quiz I remember failing was a brief two question quiz about the universe. Q.) If the universe disappeared would there be anything left? I answered "Yes." I answered yes because at the age of 11 I better understood the first law of thermodynamics than she did and she actually became offended when I attempted to inform her that matter can't just "disappear." I spent a lot of time in detention that year.
In 1982 my cherrished .22 Marlin's firing pin broke and my liberal, twit, hippie, pot-head Shop teacher belittled me in front of my classmates when I asked to go out my own and instead of gluing together a stupid bird house that I be allowed to use my Shop time and the Shop's extensive collection of metal working tools to fabricate my very own replacement firing pin. This liberal nitwit (Mr. Merril) chuckled and promptly informed me that such a task was far beyond my ability and that he would not be a party to the making parts to some "submachinegun."
In 1995 I was attending a History lecture where the wacked-out liberal professor (by my senior year of collage I'd had so many liberal-twit-hippy "educators" I can't pretend to care about names) was explaining to her class that George Washington was a complete failure as a general. I was in a hall full of hundreds when I asked her to give examples and she promptly dismissed the class stating she was running late. I was talking with my friend and classmate if I should ask her again at the next lecture and she said it would be best if I dropped it. I was paying good money to listen to lies.
Low Liberal IQ seams to be an insideous disease. I choose to fight it with truth and reason.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:42:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Did a liberal educator in your past advise you to use paragraphs?

ETA: is this why you don't use them now?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Collage?
The thing is, it doesn't matter how smart you are on paper, common sense is what matters, and most libs don't hve much common sense. Thats why they go to school (collage apperently) for like 8 years.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Collage?
The thing is, it doesn't matter how smart you are on paper, common sense is what matters, and most libs don't hve much common sense. Thats why they go to school (collage apperently) for like 8 years.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top