Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 5:57:33 AM EDT

I just read in our State rag the Bangor Daily a State Senator, Dennis Damon  is pushing to repeal the section of the adopted Homeland Security laws that force individuals entering the State of Maine and Wanting to obtain a drivers license or picture ID to prove they are legally in the United States. This is a blue state of major proportions, they (note I said they) allow anyone to arrive and live off the tax payer. Hell southern maine looks like Somalia.

My letter: Mr. Damon

I believe it is time for you to step down. Why my hard earned tax money is going to support individuals like you is waaaayyyyyyyy beyond my reasoning.
Your bill to allow any illegal to obtain IDs is one of the most anti American anti Maine bills I have ever read. Stop the madness and get with the program or look for another job.
I personally will be working and petitioning to have you removed.
With all due respect

Drop this drip a line if you have 5 minutes and give him a clue. http://www.mainesenate.org/damon/index.htm
Man I am sick of this

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:02:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I just read in our State rag the Bangor Daily a State Senator, Dennis Damon  is pushing to repeal the section of the adopted Homeland Security laws that force individuals entering the State of Maine and Wanting to obtain a drivers license or picture ID to prove they are legally in the United States. This is a blue state of major proportions, they (note I said they) allow anyone to arrive and live off the tax payer. Hell southern maine looks like Somalia.

Drop this drip a line if you have 5 minutes and give him a clue. http://www.mainesenate.org/damon/index.htm
Man I am sick of this

Yep.  It's time we started taking this country back, state by state.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:02:55 AM EDT
[#2]
The egalitarian Left knows exactly what they are doing. You just have to read DEATH OF THE WEST by Pat Buchanan to understand what their plan is.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:27:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The egalitarian Left knows exactly what they are doing. You just have to read DEATH OF THE WEST by Pat Buchanan to understand what their plan is.

And what will be their (egalitarian left) place in this "new world" they are trying to make?

Serious question.........what's their motivation?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:31:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I am %100 percent on board with this one.... He is right Southern Maine has turned into REFUGEE camps for the ILLEGALS that flock into Maine.. We are one of the Highest Taxed States in the Nation. I am also fed up with the States TAXES and Tactics.. Now this Asshole Senator wants to let more ILLEGALS in.. Thats BULLSHIT ...............................

Mainecoydog
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:31:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My letter: Mr. Damon

I believe it is time for you to step down. Why my hard earned tax money is going to support individuals like you is waaaayyyyyyyy beyond my reasoning.
Your bill to allow any illegal to obtain IDs is one of the most anti American anti Maine bills I have ever read. Stop the madness and get with the program or look for another job.
I personally will be working and petitioning to have you removed.
With all due respect

Man I am sick of this

Unfortunately for you sir, the voters of Maine keep re-electing the same trash.

It's a perfect case of voter insanity.  Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.

I'm in the same damn boat here in Maryland.

The only way for me to make a difference is to leave and go somewhere Red.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:34:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I agree that they keep re-ellecting the same trash that keep this State FAR left. It is a welfare State that has 65% of the population on some sort of Welfare or State aid. Much the same that Nobama and his inbred kin want to do to the United States as a whole.
Edited to add: I am a freak among many liberrals in the Norhthern Part of this State. I write my State and Federal level reps on a weekly basis. I keep up with any and all anti gun legislation and bull like Damons bill. I may never win but they will hear my vocie.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:35:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

. Hell southern Maine looks like Somalia.

Yupper. Greater Portland is a shit-hole.........Manchester isnt much different. (compared to 30 years ago)
I travel alot though ....its worse in most other places. (Idaho,Utah,Montana, and Alaska being the exceptions)

I was born and raised there (South Portland)..........but probably wont move back till drastic changes are made.

My sis is talking about yanking her kids out of school to home-school them.

New Hampshire isnt much better..........but at least there's few state taxes for someone who rents his home.

Quoted:

Yep.  It's time we started taking this country back, state by state.  

And soon
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:07:23 AM EDT
[#8]
These people are traitors.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:30:25 AM EDT
[#9]
The Demoncraps just want to import more demoncrap voters. They don't care if those voters are here illegally.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Unfortunately for you sir, the voters of Maine keep re-electing the same trash.

They must not think that they are electing trash. Perhaps the vision problem is on the other end?

It's a perfect case of voter insanity.  Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.

And how different is the mantra of lower taxes? {over and over and over,.....}
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And what will be their (egalitarian left) place in this "new world" they are trying to make?

Serious question.........what's their motivation?

I think they are truly delusional.  A few years back I was on my way to install some cabinets at a job site with a liberal co-worker, and as we passed a house with about 8 chronically unemployed people I just shook my head because they were obviously drunk at 10:30 a.m.  My co-worker just looked at me and said, "Ya know all they need is a chance, and they will thrive on their own" and so on.  They think that there is an evil conspiracy to keep them from getting hired.  He can't accept the fact that some people refuse to work and are quite content living off of govt. handouts.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:26:24 PM EDT
[#12]
It ain't just in Maine....
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I looked into recalling (getting legislators removed) Dennis Damon. Only people in the area for whom he serves can make that move. Too bad, that is another different Maine in the south. This ass hat will stay in the Senate and coninue to destroy this State.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top